Insanity Vol 4. - Brief sanity break in the middle of chaos - California Grill

Follow-up question on the Captain's Grille. Is an ADR usually necessary for breakfast? Staying at the YC in September and wondering if it will be possible to drop in for breakfast if we feel like it a couple of mornings.

Wow! Captain's Grill looks fabulous. We had dinner there last February and enjoyed it. I just booked breakfast for our trip in October. Thank you for sharing! Those waffles look a-mazing!!!!

Enjoy your breakfast! I haven't had dinner there before but I'm sure it would be great.

Follow-up question on the Captain's Grille. Is an ADR usually necessary for breakfast? Staying at the YC in September and wondering if it will be possible to drop in for breakfast if we feel like it a couple of mornings.

Those that were walking up when we checked in where told it would be a 45 minute wait but that was at 9:15AM on a Sunday.

I think it you try to walk in earlier in the morning you should have no problems.

I didn't know Captains Grille has breakfast! Looks like my Dad might meet my sister and I for a few days during our next trip and he always NEEDS a sit down breakfast - his favorite meal of the day. This might be a great spot before EPCOT! :thumbsup2

I didn't know Captains Grille has breakfast! Looks like my Dad might meet my sister and I for a few days during our next trip and he always NEEDS a sit down breakfast - his favorite meal of the day. This might be a great spot before EPCOT! :thumbsup2

It was a nice quiet place for breakfast! I could see going back their with my husband on our EPCOT days if it isn't a F&W trip.

California Grill

I began my conference on that Sunday & enjoyed my meals with my coworkers on Sunday & Monday. On Tuesday however, they left me alone. So I decided to head back into Disney & get myself a good meal.

0Ton9.jpg

N02a5.jpg

I ended up going with 2 appetizers to match my Jack & Coke.

The 4 Cheese Flatbread
gM4GE.jpg

I really enjoy their flatbread. The night before I had definitely had too much to drink so being more on the bland side was a good way to start off my meal.

After I enjoyed most of my flatbread, I knew I could adventure into some spice.

1YxBl.jpg

The rock shrimp salad.

I love the slight kick in the dressing and the saltiness in the shrimp.

Overall it was a great meal.

I was very happy the next day to head home though as being out of town for so long on mostly business

I love that rock shrimp salad, its so filling like an entree. I wish I had that right now!

Ohh come on you two... you made me go back a page and look!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter