Information on Memorial Service for Bob as well as May 4th Live Audience Podcast

Thank you for the info John. I wish I could be there but will be thinking of you all on Saturday & Sunday.

Love and best wishes to you all from across the pond. :hug:

I just checked airfare for the weekend and just can't do it. I also have finals next week...:(

I will be out and about this Sunday here in Indy though. I think I will order myself a mo-gee-toe in Bawb's honor when we go to lunch or dinner...

I just checked airfare for the weekend and just can't do it. I also have finals next week...:(

Same here. There is just no way, though my heart so wishes to be there for everyone and pay my respects to a wonderful human being.

Thank you so much John for the information. And thank you so much for taking the time from this very difficult situation for us.

I really wish I could be there. My DH even asked me if I wanted to fly down for the funeral, but it is on the day of his inventory at his store. I will be there in spirit as well.

Thank you for sharing the information with us John. I am going to keep trying
to make it...I was trying to work it out to come down for the podcast when this happened, but it isn't looking good at the moment, if not, I will definitely be there in spirit.

I have made this thread a 'sticky' so everyone can see it.

Please note the room at Gaylord Palms has changed - it is not on the main level as the Atrium - Orange Blossom Ball Room. It will ve very easy to find.

John

My hubby works for the airlines... I am going to keep an eye on stand-by flights as I would like to be there on Sunday and Monday.

If I cannot make it, you will all be in my thoughts.

Thank you so much, John, for keeping us updated on the arrangements. I have been having a very hard time trying to put this all in perspective. I hardly know all of you, have only met Bob once, but still feel so very close to you all, and feel his loss sharply. To be included with all Bob's friends and family in the memorial and arrangements means more than you can ever know.

My thoughts are with all of you.

Needless to say I will be raising an improvised Dole Whip in his name around the time of his memorial service on Saturday.

I am so sorry I cannot make it Sunday but my thoughts will be with you all and Parker, Thomas, Adam, and I will light a candle for Bob at church Sunday morning.:grouphug:

I was greatly saddened to hear the news of Bob's untimely passing. He brought laughter and joy to the podcast's listeners and he will be sorely missed. I know he is smowhere over the Magic Kingdom smiling down to all those whose lives he touched and everyone else who is there to be a part of the magic that Bob loved so dearly.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bob's wife Diana, his family, and friends.

My wife, my mother,and I will be at Disney this 19-29 of may to selebrate our 15 wedding aniversry. This trip is now for Bawb. Dole whips all around.

Bob is wise Bob is good.

My hart gos out to Dianner and the team.

Love,
Ed.

We will be there in spirit. We will light a candle for him in our church that day. Take care of one another :grouphug:

:sad: My god be all of you in this time of sorrow.Although I never had the honor and pleasure to meet Bawb I feel as if I knew him fom listening to the show for the last 2yrs.He made me laugh every week along with others world wide.Good bye Bawb we'll miss you.

John: my wife Christy will be there are Sunday. She has been staying in
Vero but I am back in St. Louis. We love you all.

John

John,

We have kept the room at Gaylord Palms and would like to invite every one who is still interested to be please join us. It will be more of a 'meet and greet' and a chance for us to tell Bob stories and remember a wonderful Man. Diana will be there and she is looking forward to every one who was planning on attending the live show to attend.

Is there anyway that this could be recorded and put up as a podcast?

I'm sure most of us want to be there for Bawb and the family but its not possible. Its one way for us to be there and given that we know Bawb from the Internet, its fitting.

Take Care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter