Information about Enchantment Package, Covid testing and Castaway Cay

Southern Pirate

Mouseketeer
I just finished a very pleasant call with Shore Side Concierge. I had questions about our up and coming cruises. 1st on our June cruise on the Dream out of Miami, it is a 5 night cruise, there will be a Pirate night on the 2nd sea day. Also I was wondering about my shore excursion on Castaway Cay, it is not listed on the website any more but I was told it is still on so if you don't see the excursions which are normally at Castaway Cay try calling or email Disney. Next, I was wondering about the new Covid testing. Even though only the 1st test is listed as having to be observed, it appears that Disney did their homework because the Rapid Antigen test is the only one which is recognized as a home test kit and if you use it there needs to be an observing facility. All the other tests are done at a testing facility.

On our up and coming Wish cruise, on Monday I tried to order the Enchantment Package exclusive for the Wish. It would not go in my cart. I tried several ways with no luck. Then on Tuesday I looked again and it was not even listed. When I asked about it today, I was told even Shore Side Concierge could not order it on Monday and they did not know what happened to it Tuesday but I was able to order it through them today and my DW was all thrilled.

It is a new onboard gift option. FWIW I don't see it to add either, and several other people on my sailing are saying the same thing... more website woes I guess?

1652921707808.png

It is a new onboard gift option. FWIW I don't see it to add either, and several other people on my sailing are saying the same thing... more website woes I guess?

View attachment 670106
I called because my wife really wanted it and I was able to have it added to our room. That might be your only option until they get their magic working again.

I just called DCL earlier and selected the option of website trouble. Only had to wait 4 minutes, the sweet girl that helped me took my order for both my July MV cruise and my October cruise. So they are not out of any of the new packages--they are just continuing to have "computer glitches"!! So either try the website trouble option or here is another phone number that was on my amenity email. 1-800-601-8455. Happy ordering!!

To my knowledge I have read every post in this thread and I still don't have a description - so where?

Nevermind, upon closer examination that is NOT an advertisement but part of the post. Oops sorry.
I mean it's not a description. It's a picture which isn't giving me what's in the enchantment package as it's hard to make out from the picture :)

Scott Sanders--He has disneycruiselineblog.com. Lots of great info, deck plans, room reviews, etc...
He also has a link that you can click on the cameras at the various ports to see the Disney ships. I like to click on them occasionally and get my "dreaming ship fix"!!

thank you so much for this thread - was able to call and get ours this morning using website help as suggested.

I called because my wife really wanted it and I was able to have it added to our room. That might be your only option until they get their magic working again.
when I called this morning the agent said they had been told it was coming off the site for a while but not the reason why.

if anyone wants one of these packages I suggest calling - not sure it will be back any time soon.

we got two because flutes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter