Info From Passporters - MK Ceremony Price now $10,000

princesswendy720

DIS Veteran
I just saw this on the Passporter's DFTW Facebook Page:
"Magic Kingdom Ceremony Package Price Slashed! Disney has quietly reduced the price of a Magic Kingdom ceremony and removed most of the elements in the package. Now, $10,000 gets you the site, chairs, a string trio, and transport down Main Street in motorized vehicles for your guests. Guest limit is still 50, and all the same Wishes Collection food and beverage minimums apply."

So it's $10,000 for the ceremony, and then you have to have a reception with the Wishes per person Food and Beverage minimums. Still..I think this is reachable for a lot more people!

http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/weddings/florida/wishes/ceremony/magical/magic-kingdom/detail

Oh my goodness ... this would be my dream-come-true!!! Thank you so much for posting this ... I've got a call in to my planner! :cool1:

Oh my goodness ... this would be my dream-come-true!!! Thank you so much for posting this ... I've got a call in to my planner! :cool1:

I hope you can do it! I'm considering throwing my plans out the window and just doing a brunch after with no floral, decor, and entertainment so we could afford it.

It's definitely something to think about!

I hope you can do it! I'm considering throwing my plans out the window and just doing a brunch after with no floral, decor, and entertainment so we could afford it.

It's definitely something to think about!

Seriously! That's exactly what I'm thinking ... the ability to have the ceremony in the MK would totally be worth it!

Oh Fudge! I want to do the same thing. Damn that I have my photographer and videographer contracted! :headache:

So awesome! Great news for some lucky brides out there. :cool1:

Hmmm...I wonder if they take additional photos around the castle if you have an MK wedding like they do for Epcot weddings. If that's the case, an extra MK photo session might not be necessary ....

Hmmm...I wonder if they take additional photos around the castle if you have an MK wedding like they do for Epcot weddings. If that's the case, an extra MK photo session might not be necessary ....

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to figure out if this is possible. Oh i hope so! I just checked my contract for my photographer and videographer and I would just lose the deposit, which I'm willing to do.

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to figure out if this is possible. Oh i hope so! I just checked my contract for my photographer and videographer and I would just lose the deposit, which I'm willing to do.

If you look at the pictures on the page (which appear to be from a real wedding - not promo shots) they have pictures in places other than Swan Boat Landing, so I think they probably would allow you to stick around for some pictures after :thumbsup2

If you look at the pictures on the page (which appear to be from a real wedding - not promo shots) they have pictures in places other than Swan Boat Landing, so I think they probably would allow you to stick around for some pictures after :thumbsup2

Good point. Hmm! ::whipping out calculator::

Does anyone know what would happen if it rained? Is it still held there?

The backup location for MK is the Wedding Pavillion (or at least it was). Which makes me wonder if they refund you the huge price difference between the two if you get rained out or if you just lose that money? Or if it's possible to negotiate an indoor location in the MK...I guess that would be up to theme park management.

Hmm..yea that would suck if they didn't refund you the money. I'm doing math and it might be possible. I mean if stuff is bare bones. Which I'm willing to do for that location. But I don't want to end up losing money to do it where I'm originally going to have it for cheaper.

Hmmmm, I don't know, those pics could have been used from the MK Bridal shoot, to entice you...guess you'd just have to ask your planner to find out for sure though. I think if you're spending that much on just the ceremony site alone you should have the MK Bridal shoot included...I mean, you're already right there!!

Hmmmm, I don't know, those pics could have been used from the MK Bridal shoot, to entice you...guess you'd just have to ask your planner to find out for sure though. I think if you're spending that much on just the ceremony site alone you should have the MK Bridal shoot included...I mean, you're already right there!!

You can see some guests in the background of the picture of them in the coach.

You're right! I didn't see that before. Soooo, I guess this means you probably would not have to pay extra for the MK bridal shoot. Hooray! :banana:

As for the rain, it typically rains in the afternoons (if it does rain, usually in the summers), unless it's one of those off days where it just rains all day long (which is not very common). So I think anyone really has a great chance of it not raining, because it looks like you have to have an 8 a.m. ceremony.

I think those are wedding guests ... they look sort of dressed up. :)

But I"m sure you'd have some park guests in there as well, with breakfast at Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table opening at 8 a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts