Infernos are For Everyone But me

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Everywhere i turn i see infernos. People using inferno, people trading infernos. But everytime i find someone with more than one inferno they say they are not trading them. Plus i can't play the host games since its a bit late for me. I'm tired of trying to get one and if anyone is lucky to get one i can understand why they dont want to trade it.

Wow, what positive threads at tht top of the list... lol.
Try to focus on the good things a bit more. This is such a parental answer, but there's kids in Africa who freeze at night because of lack of real inferno, let alone virtual inferno. :p

*don't worry, be happy etc.*

Someone doesn't have inferno? Wow, everyone in vmk has to have one of those! There's hardly a person without it! -.-

Quit whining, there are plenty of us that dont have it and dont even care if we do or not. Sheesh theres alot of complaining today..

Hey, we don't have inferno here at our house either...nor do we own a mansion and a yacht ;).

Don't feel bad! Here's some hardly ever used letters/misc. stuff to cheer you up!

¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–≠œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ“‘«æ…¬˚∆˙©ƒ∂ßåΩ≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥÷

Lax i don't mean to be mean but it is all negative threads and posts from you i am seeing. You just have to wait like everyone else did the games were late for me but i won. When i am in rooms i do not see much infernos to be honest only one or two on the rare occasion

While Inferno maybe the most desireable virtual object in VMK, that is not what VMK is about. It is about the friends you make.

Also, VMK is just like real life, do you always get what you want? Probably not. The stuff that you want and finally get, is it giving to you or do you work for it? I bet you have to work for it.

There are alot of people who have been around along time and do not have it. Ok - I do have it, but I will tell you it was not an easy battle to get it. But again, as stated above if you want something you have actually work hard to get it. Good Luck!

I'm also in the "no inferno" club, and have been playing since almost day one. Sure it would be nice to own it, but its not everything. There are more important things in vmk, as Dis says, like friendship.

I was -this- close to quitting vmk yesterday, but a friend took time out to chat :goodvibes . I don't think inferno would have done that...

Likelihood of me winning inferno through the host games are almost zip. Most host quests start at 5.30pm (1.30 am my time), so by the time I've gotten in and played the quest through it is probably 2.30 am maybe 3. And of course, then to even get a remote chance I would have to queue up again with a mule for a good time. So I know what you mean about it being late , believe me!

good luck with getting it, but have fun in the process!

I've been playing for a year now, and I have never had one. Relax, and wait for a while. ;)

relax even though i had inferno its losing value and gets boring so i had it for 1 day saw it was boring then traded it its nothing fun

it wont let me edit my post so i need to add this i have been playing since december 1st so you can get it just make room and try it took me till the 29th of may to get inferno but its boring

I don't have Inferno. I almost have every non quest magic though.
(Buried in treausure, Pirate, Spooky, Teleport, Fireworks, and BoomCrash. But not bat and Snowman.)

I heard on July 18th (day before birthday) they will give lot's of VMKers who are online get inferno. But i'm not sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter