inexpensive Christmas gifts

Vickie46

DIS Veteran
Hi..

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for inexpensive gifts for like Sunday School teachers.. mail man etc.. neighbors??

I saw like a glass jar filled with stuff.. but I am wondering what else can be put in it??'

Any ideas....

Thanks.. ::MickeyMo

I bought hot chocolate packets - Land O Lakes - at Sams CLub. There are 8 boxes of 8 flavors. I thought of putting one of each and wrapping in a ribbons for gifts like you mentioned. I bought tea also with the same idea.

I do cookie mix, brownie mix, bread mix, cocoa or tea in quart jars every year. They go over real well! :flower:

Flat marble magnets are super easy and so cool to receive as gifts. You can alter an Altoid tin to use as a "gift box.

One of the ladies I work with brings in a sheet of nuts & snack mix that the Boy Scouts sell (her nephew). A bag of deluxe mixed nuts, with no peanuts, is around $6.00. I just buy a cute tin at the dollar store and get that for my mail person, trash man, etc.

I figure I'm helping the Scouts and giving something other than candy.

Vickie46 said:
Hi..

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for inexpensive gifts for like Sunday School teachers.. mail man etc.. neighbors??

I saw like a glass jar filled with stuff.. but I am wondering what else can be put in it??'

Any ideas....

Thanks.. ::MickeyMo

Have you checked out Oriental Trading Company (online) ??? You can get some nifty stuff - cheap and in bulk.... :earsboy:

If you want to make jar mixes, take a look at www.recipegoldmine.com . They have a whole section on jar mixes. Everything from soups to hot chocolate. My daughter and I make a different batch every year for neighbors and friends. It's easy because you do a whole bunch assembly line style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter