Indy Area Meetup Monday June 6th

middlepat

Dis Dad Member #325
All Indy area DisDads.

I have a business trip planned to the Indianapolis area Monday June 6th and Tuesday June 7th. During this trip I currently do not have any plans for Dinner Monday night and thought I'd throw out the idea of an unoffical DisDads meetup.

I'll be staying up at the Keystone area (Hyatt Place) but will have a car to get around and I'm open to driving where need be.

So let me know if you are interested and if you have a suggested location.

Cheers.

I am kind of at the mercy of what the weather allows us to get done between now and then as to whether I'll be available or not... would love to meet up if possible though.

If you just want to meet up for dinner, there are plenty of options either downtown or the Keystone area.

I did take a look at the Indianapolis Indians schedule and they have a home game that night if you're interested in some AAA baseball.

That sounds awesome Brian... I'll take a look at the schedule and let you know. It might be possible, but something is in the back of my mind saying it might not. Hmmm, now I'm going to have to investigate it. Tomorrow at the office I'll check the schedule. My office is in the Keystone area - so that would be cool if it can work out.

I hate to say it Brian, what with you planning to be RIGHT HERE!!! But the 6th is the evening that my DW flys west to spend another 10 days or so with her dad. I don't believe it's gonna work out this time around for me buddy. What with dropping her off, and getting the boys to the Scout meeting and all, I don't see it possible. I'm bummed.

I am kind of at the mercy of what the weather allows us to get done between now and then as to whether I'll be available or not... would love to meet up if possible though.

If you just want to meet up for dinner, there are plenty of options either downtown or the Keystone area.

I did take a look at the Indianapolis Indians schedule and they have a home game that night if you're interested in some AAA baseball.

Andy, keep me in the loop as to whether you are available.

I hate to say it Brian, what with you planning to be RIGHT HERE!!! But the 6th is the evening that my DW flys west to spend another 10 days or so with her dad. I don't believe it's gonna work out this time around for me buddy. What with dropping her off, and getting the boys to the Scout meeting and all, I don't see it possible. I'm bummed.

Christopher, as Dads we all know that family comes first, so don't worry about it. I'm sure there will be opportunities again in the future.

Christopher, as Dads we all know that family comes first, so don't worry about it. I'm sure there will be opportunities again in the future.

Oh I'm not worried about it... just bummed. That'll be the 2nd time we'll be in the same state and not able to make a get together happen... :sad2:

Oh I'm not worried about it... just bummed. That'll be the 2nd time we'll be in the same state and not able to make a get together happen... :sad2:

I know the feeling, I believe I was the one unable to make it happen last time you were in my 'hood.

I might be available. As soon as I get back to the office on Monday from vacation I will check and get back with you.

David

I might be available. As soon as I get back to the office on Monday from vacation I will check and get back with you.

David

Sounds great. Hopefully you'll be able to swing something. I've got the whole evening open as I'll be down for a golf tournament in the morning of the 6th and I expect we'll be finished up around 2:00pm.

Sounds great. Hopefully you'll be able to swing something. I've got the whole evening open as I'll be down for a golf tournament in the morning of the 6th and I expect we'll be finished up around 2:00pm.

Thought I'd better update this as I received a revised schedule this morning.

It now appears the events for the day will go a bit longer that expected. Originally I had us teeing off @ 8:30 with lunch after but now I see its a breakfast at 8:30 with a tee off at 10:00. Given this, I would expect golf to go until 3:00, events after to go until 5 or 6.

Still should be plenty of time to connect in the evening.

Thought I'd better update this as I received a revised schedule this morning.

It now appears the events for the day will go a bit longer that expected. Originally I had us teeing off @ 8:30 with lunch after but now I see its a breakfast at 8:30 with a tee off at 10:00. Given this, I would expect golf to go until 3:00, events after to go until 5 or 6.

Still should be plenty of time to connect in the evening.

I work till 5 anyway...

On that note, we got rained out of the fields again. I'm going to tend to think that we'll still be busy by 6/6 so don't count on me. If you guys make dinner plans or something, I might be able to sneak up there as a last second situation if there's not much going on here, but I can't make any promises right now.

Any updates on availability for Monday night June 6th?

So far I know Stopher is out, and afwdwfan is unlikely, how about you there theduck619?

Let me know if you are available and where you would like to have a meetup in the evening.

(I'll have a car so getting around won't be a problem).

Cheers.
Brian

Any updates on availability for Monday night June 6th?

So far I know Stopher is out, and afwdwfan is unlikely, how about you there theduck619?

Let me know if you are available and where you would like to have a meetup in the evening.

(I'll have a car so getting around won't be a problem).

Cheers.
Brian

Brian,

I am waiting to see if i have to be in Fort Wayne that day. If I do then I would not be able to doanything that evening, but maybe meet for coffee the next morning. I probably won't know for sure about the 6th until Friday.

Sorry.

I'm still in the wait and see pattern, but I found out my cousin, who just graduated HS, starts a summer job on June 6 for the company he's going to be attending school to work for... meaning if there is anything to be done on the farm, he won't be around to help and I'm probably not going to be able to get away.

Brian,

I am waiting to see if i have to be in Fort Wayne that day. If I do then I would not be able to doanything that evening, but maybe meet for coffee the next morning. I probably won't know for sure about the 6th until Friday.

Sorry.

I'm still in the wait and see pattern, but I found out my cousin, who just graduated HS, starts a summer job on June 6 for the company he's going to be attending school to work for... meaning if there is anything to be done on the farm, he won't be around to help and I'm probably not going to be able to get away.

No worries. I don't think I can do coffee the next morning as I'll have 2 other folks from our office with me going to a client meeting @ 9am.

I'll just wait and see whether or not anyone will be available Monday evening.

Cheers,
Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter