Indiana Jones Fastpass and Fastpass/Single Rider in general

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I heard a while back IJ Fastpass is disconnected. Is that still true? Any other rides? The 2 parks FP systems are still disconnected, right (like DLP is one FP system and Walt Disney Studios is one)? What time do Fastpasses run out for the major rides in August (we’re going August 2020)? We are particularly interested in FP for Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, Phantom Manor if available by then, Tower of Terror, and the new Marvel Ride (I’m sure they’ll run out quicker than Rock n Roller Coaster. Any word if it will be open by August 2020? I’d be very sad if it wasn’t.). We’re planning on Single Rider for Hyperspace Mountain and Ratatouille. Is that a good plan? What are strategies to do Crush’s Coaster a lot? We like to repeat our favorite rides many times. (I may but ultimate Fastpass but that won’t work for Crush’s Coaster)

I heard a while back IJ Fastpass is disconnected. Is that still true? Any other rides? The 2 parks FP systems are still disconnected, right (like DLP is one FP system and Walt Disney Studios is one)? What time do Fastpasses run out for the major rides in August (we’re going August 2020)? We are particularly interested in FP for Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, Phantom Manor if available by then, Tower of Terror, and the new Marvel Ride (I’m sure they’ll run out quicker than Rock n Roller Coaster. Any word if it will be open by August 2020? I’d be very sad if it wasn’t.). We’re planning on Single Rider for Hyperspace Mountain and Ratatouille. Is that a good plan? What are strategies to do Crush’s Coaster a lot? We like to repeat our favorite rides many times. (I may but ultimate Fastpass but that won’t work for Crush’s Coaster)

Alas, Rock n Roller Coaster will be closed during your visit for its transformation to Iron Man. That is closing September 2nd 2019 and will reopen in 2021 along with the new Spiderman ride and Marvel area. This will leave you with only Ratatouille and Tower of Terror with worthwhile Fast Passes at the Walt Disney Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter