INCREDIBLE!!! Military rates through All Seasons & Disney

Great rate! God knows they deserve it!

I'm not sure how they would know that you're retired? but sorry!! several places are supporting us military families. like you can go to either Sesame place, busch gardens, or sea world orlando for one day FREE and several other places are doing wonderful things!! it is wonderful, they do so much obviously!

lindakmonty said:
it's not any cheaper than FL resident rate is it? you may be ok either way?

No this would have been cheaper :) Just found out I paid to much for that, on the phone now to get it corrected.

Tammy1 said:
No this would have been cheaper :) Just found out I paid to much for that, on the phone now to get it corrected.

Hope you got my pm.... :) Haven't done that before

No worries LindakMonty, it's like a lottery ticket, I knew this was wrong, bit I called AllSeasTravel with the glimmer of hope. But the "ticket" is not a winner for retirees, big deal, sometimes even the possibility of a win can be fun. Truthfully, our kids on Active duty have few enough perks for the job they have signed up to do! Godspeed to our Men & Women in uniform! :love1: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter