In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico

The aquariums in The Seas with Nemo & Friends (especially the manatees!)

Most of Animal Kingdom (best park to enjoy solo, in my experience)

I uh have a couple lol

~PeopleMover-the daytime, sunset and nighttime are all different experiences to me at least

~CoP-chessy sure but I enjoy it (and at least at this time not for a nap)

~People watching-I enjoy people watching in general but I think even with those meltdowns you can see, WDW can be a place to see some of the more heartwarming things too. I do this at Universal too. Also there are times when my husband will go on a ride alone (as it is too intense for me) and I'll try and find a place where I can potentially see him as well as other rides when it's an outdoor ride. The times where I've been able to see him and hear his distinctive laughter have been some of my fav and yet very simple things.

The interactive games at the end of Spaceship Earth and Mission Space. My son will do the Mission Space Race over and over until we drag him out, and we have all gotten very good at Dr. Bones!

I was just going to reply to my own thread and say just that! The WEDway PeopleMover (which it will always be to me... why not honor Walt still?) is one of the few things we do every time we are at Magic Kingdom. Especially on crowded days when all of the paths in MK are wall to wall people, it is nice to get a 10 minute break to relax and glide above all the chaos. It used to be better when you could see more of Space Mountain instead of just darkness, but it is still a "must do".

Agree 100% :thumbsup2

I know I might get skewered for this, but....... Swiss Family Robinson tree. It is an excellent representation of the book/movie and people who think there is nothing to see are missing the details that went into the "tree". Walt was an imagineer and there is a lot of imagination to take the movie and represent it the way it is in the exhibit. You essentially are taken into the journey and if you close your eyes can imagine what it would be like to be faced with the odds of a castaway life.
I also think China as an Epcot land is underrated. Their land has a lot of cultural and historical artifacts and shows that are a must for a history or culture buff.

No matter how many times I see them, Country Bear Jamboree, It's Tough to be a Bug, and Muppet*Vision 3D always make me laugh. I'm also a big fan of Prince Charming Regal Carousel and I always try to snag Cinderella's horse.

Tiki Room, People Mover, Spaceship Earth, the train in MK, aquarium tanks in Seas, Kringla Bakerie.

I was just going to reply to my own thread and say just that! The WEDway PeopleMover (which it will always be to me... why not honor Walt still?)
Totally agree! I could ride this thing all day. Love the relaxing tour around Tomorrowland. It's my Disney Zen moment. After reading all the comments praising it, however, I'm not sure it qualifies as "underrated"!

Another one I have not seen mentioned here is the magnificent film in the France pavilion, Impressions de France. Yes, the shots of the people in 1970s clothes feels outdated, but the marvelous cinematography and soundtrack with works by Saint-Saens, Debussy and others is sublime.

Disney Buses! I've heard so much complaints about it, but I'm convinced all those have never ever stayed off site using a very unreliable transportation to the parks :rolleyes1

I was just fixing to say the same thing. Most of our experiences using the buses are great but we only remember the bad experiences. Usually the drivers are very nice and colorful. And their stories are so.....

Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. I freaking LOVE that attraction. I know it's corny, but depending on the audience it's a different show every time.

Turtle Talk...same reason as above.

Flights of Wonder.

I also love Laugh Floor! Waiting for the day that someone in my group gets chosen for a role such as "that guy!" Haha

The Fountain of Nations at Epcot. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not considered underrated on here, but for the average guest I think it is. My favorite spot to just sit and relax.

My honorable still water related mention is anywhere the kids can just splash around a bit while water spits out for them to play in - not being specific because I don't think it much matters which one you're talking about and I've seen these play areas at Epcot and MK. I just think they're a good spot to slow down a bit and let the kids have some chill, unplanned fun. And great for a hot day, obviously.

Also there are times when my husband will go on a ride alone (as it is too intense for me) and I'll try and find a place where I can potentially see him as well as other rides when it's an outdoor ride. The times where I've been able to see him and hear his distinctive laughter have been some of my fav and yet very simple things.

Aww, that is a beautiful representation of marriage!

Totally agree! I could ride this thing all day. Love the relaxing tour around Tomorrowland. It's my Disney Zen moment. After reading all the comments praising it, however, I'm not sure it qualifies as "underrated"!

Another one I have not seen mentioned here is the magnificent film in the France pavilion, Impressions de France. Yes, the shots of the people in 1970s clothes feels outdated, but the marvelous cinematography and soundtrack with works by Saint-Saens, Debussy and others is sublime.

We watched the France film for the first time ever (and we've had tons of trips to Epcot) this month!! It was beautiful, but it did make 2 out of 4 of us a little woozy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!