In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

The WEDway is the one thing that we have to do every single trip. DH and I are going for a non-parks weekend, and I got tickets to the MNSSHP for one evening. We are having dinner at Columbia Harbor House and riding the WEDway. I hope to get a good picture of us by the lanterns in Fantasyland, and we will watch the fireworks, but mostly, we are riding the WEDway.

Gran Fiesta Tour!! It's hands down my favorite thing in Disney. Our family of 9 rode it over and over without getting off on Christmas Eve this year... until the sweet CM responded to our chant of "uno mas!" With "Sorry guys, the park is closed"

It's a treasured memory and will always be my favorite attraction!

I love this. Truly an underrated attraction. What makes it so special to you and your family?

PhilHarMagic. PeopleMover. All the animals in AK. MuppetVision. Salmon and egg sandwiches at Kringla Bakerie. Cannoli in Italy. English Rose cocktail in UK. Shopping in Italy and Morocco and Mexico. The aquarium tanks in The Seas. Spaceship Earth. Wandering through World Showcase around dusk with a slight buzz and a full tummy.

I adore Spaceship Earth. I love the scent of Rome burning. I ride it multiple times each trip.

I also really like the boats--the Friendship boats across World Showcase lagoon, the small boats that run between MK and the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. My favorite of all is the boat between the Studios and Epcot especially at night.

I love the Friendship Boats. So relaxing.

PhilharMagic. My family just loves it. It's a must-do every trip. In fact, DH and I are taking our 1st kid-free trip to F&W in October and plan on spending our time in Epcot and AK, but he wants to make time to go see PhilharMagic. It's the only thing in the MK that he wants to do.

Trail's End is another. We love the dinner buffet and eat there every trip. It's our only must have ADR. There seems to always be ADRs available, which is crazy to me because it's fun and relaxing to eat there and the food is so good. We're going to try the breakfast buffet for the 1st time in October. Our kids would never forgive us if we had dinner there without them. :laughing:

I have a disabled child who is non ambulatory in a wheelchair. My DH had Parkinson's and used a scooter last trip in March. So we loved all the slow, long older shows. Country Bear, Philharmagic, Muppets, Tiki Room are some that have seen their day but great for us. A new one that others dismissed but we loved on our first visit there is the Frozen Sing-a-Long.

We also enjoyed the train in MK and the Friendship boats. People in our party were annoyed by the slowness of those transportation methods, but we said it beats pushing a wheelchair in this heat! (200 pounds of teen and chair combined) In addition to being relaxing and breezy.

The resorts and the transportation that gets us between them for no additional charge. I LOVE resort hopping and being able to see all of the gorgeous theming and grounds- and I can do this regardless of where I am staying. We don't go to WDW without spending some time at at least one or two of the resorts where we are not staying- eating, shopping, riding boats and monorails.

And the most underrated resort is:

Animal Kingdom Lodge. Can't believe anyone could ever not find this place magical. Also amazed at how low a price I can pay for a standard compared to the other deluxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter