In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

I realized seeing other responses that I accidentally left off from my previous list Flights of Wonder, Club Cool, Living with the Land, and Spaceship Earth. Also just walking around the different countries.

FOW...good one! ::yes::

The CM's....at least in our experience, the average ones were great, most were flat out amazing.

I can't believe no one mentioned Stitch.

Also, do they still do the talking trash can in MK? Loved it.

The Phineas and Ferb the phone challenge at Epcot and the trains in Germany

Two shows that really impressed me when I wasn't expecting it: Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor and Flights of Wonder

Also, Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail early in the morning! CMs brought out a trash can lid covered in cinnamon. The gorilla was so excited. It was really cool seeing them so active!

Restaurants: Garden Grill and Biergarten. Both have great food/atmosphere and don't receive nearly the amount of love they should!

The second floor balcony of the Pinocchio Village Haus is probably the most under-rated and best place to eat a meal, IMO. It looks out over all of Fantasyland and the castle and isn't very busy, even on crazy crowded days. For some reason, eating up here is one of the most magical moments in our trips. Just being able to hear the music and peoplewatch is amazing, and I'm surprised that this isn't more popular of a spot!

Do you have to make a reservation for the balcony area with a view, or is it pretty much first-come-first-serve?

Mickey's PhilharMagic.

Agreed. I actually got to meet the voice actor who voices Peter Pan in this and many other movies (such as Return to Neverland) (he's a local who was brought in to play Black Stache in Peter and the Starcatcher, ironically enough) and I fangirled so hard.

I also agree with Spaceship Earth and Rafiki's Planet Watch.

We love the Streetmosphere skits at the Studios - we always try to build in time to hang around and catch as many as possible. I'm always amazed how many people just walk on by without stopping to watch. They are so funny!

Definitely one of my favorites.... I still very much love the "Old Hollywood" theme of Sunset Blvd and really love having these performers on the street. Caught them last time I was there, a really nice mild day in December 2015, had just wandered out of the Starbucks, had a seat to watch.

At Epcot, Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land. My first Disney trip was in 1990 and I was 6 1/2 years old, and I didn't go back again until I was in high school. Living with the Land was one of my earliest memories, and for years I couldn't even remember what it was because my mother had no idea what I was talking about when I was describing it to her. Then when we went back and had breakfast at Garden Grille in 1998 I remember looking down and gasping when I saw the boat loading area. It's kind of funny the reasons some things become special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter