in the process of doing on line check in

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I have a town car hired for the trip from the airport to the hotel--staying one night before the cruise

then same car service will pick us up from hotel and take us to the port

we are getting disney transfers from the port back to the airport--which I just booked today--(I booked with DU)

for the check in Im up to the page where you fill in pre and post cruise but I checked for post that well be using disney transfers--therefore I cant go on to getting our PAT

will I be able to finish up as soon as my TA adds the transfers on--or can I pick one of the other options so I can finish the check in and then change it when transfers are added--I dont to mess up anything by doing this but I would like to get this done

also does anyone know when would be a good time to have the driver pick us up--and how from is the port from Renaissance Barcelona Fira hotel--also when would be a good PAT Im getting so of nervous that all thats left now it late times--

we are on the 9-9 Med cruise out of BArcelona--any other tips would be great
thanks all

edit to add that the 4th line should read "but I cant check for the post cruise that well be using disney transfers sorry

You can choose another option for transportation and change it later so you can choose a Port Arrival Time now.

I don't know how far your hotel is from the port, but my guess is 30 minutes would be a safe guess. As far as what time to arrive, it depends how much waiting you want to do and where. If you have an early time, you might wait outside the terminal until your window opens and then again for check-in and boarding, but the ship won't be as crowded once you're onboard. A later arrival will have less or no waiting outside, and if you're late enough you won't have much of a wait for boarding, but the lines for lunch onboard may be longer.

I'd get a PAT, if you haven't already, then work backwards to choose a pick-up time from your car service. You could even tell them what arrival time you need and let them work backwards on the time.

An hour or two won't make much difference in any case, so don't stress, and just focus on enjoying your cruise!

thanks mommb I could put in for a PAT however its not offical until I go all the way through right--so I would have to change it before I send it (my TA still hasnt added the transfers since I still cant select it on the pre post cruise page

either that or after I finish the whole check in page can I go back and change it

thanks again

You can go back and change it after you do the entire check in, it doesn't matter if you completed the check-in or not, you can change it anytime up to about 48 hours before the cruise I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter