In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 8...It's Never Too Late To Start Again!

OMG! Paula! New sheets are the best in retail therapy. Envious! I almost brought out the dancing banana, but E would hunt me down. :yay::yay::yay:

EE - the new bedding is fabulous!!! So worth it. Martha Stewart Watercolor's collection from Macy's. Even on sale this week!

Hi Ladies
I need your help

DH's brother want to go to Universal
June 21-27 MAJOR BUDGET, does not have to stay on property.
3 kids, ages 20, 14, 9 Never been on a plane or to FL.

I don't know much about Universal, so I am not sure where to start for hotels and park tickets
Josette Clark

Hi Ladies
I need your help

DH's brother want to go to Universal
June 21-27 MAJOR BUDGET, does not have to stay on property.
3 kids, ages 20, 14, 9 Never been on a plane or to FL.

I don't know much about Universal, so I am not sure where to start for hotels and park tickets
Josette Clark

Jo, I stayed at the Hard Rock in November and I cannot say enough good things about it - the ages of the Kiddos are perfect for that hotel in my opinion!

I have a few pictures of the hotel if you need them!

I so have to catch up.

But I came on to say two things:

One - thanks for the birthday wishes. Loved them. Had a wonderful time - just got back.

And two - PAULA!

Can you HEAR my sigh? :love: I just don't know what to say anymore. You know I'm in awe. Again, I"m so proud of you. You should be so proud of yourself. And I'm happy you're looking at this head on. Better now than at goal. Much better.

I FELT everything you said. Understood. When my niece - who is not even my oldest niece or nephew - got married last year - well I felt it. When she gets pregnant - yes I'll be happy - but BOY WILL I FEEL IT.

As for work - I hope it gets better.

:hug: to you. And don't forget I saw you at goal!!!! :wizard:

Hi to everyone. I will be back at some point.

Lisa - yes I can hear you sighing. I am doing better today which is a great thing. Battling weight just sucks sometimes and the weekend was just one of those times. Can't let it own me though. This board has taught me that.

Glad to hear the birthday festivities were good.

Tuesday night dinner is done (London broil, broccoli and potatoes) so now it is off to the gym to get some time in on the bike.

Catch you all later.

I'm here. Blah. Feel bloated and gross from life in general. Nothing bad going on...just super busy and my parents keep feeding me takeout as a way of saying thanks.

30 minutes on the spin bike. 12 miles done. Word!

(granted miles on the spin bike are faster than road miles but it used to take me 45 minutes to cover this distance at the same tension). :)

Go Paula!! Way to get back on!

I am crawling slowly back on today as well. No workout but at least I am eating on plan.

Tomorrow is National Running Day and I plan to get today's short run in at lunch (meetings got in my way!).

I have to kick it into high training gear now... Race is 2 months away!

Since I have a sigh for so many emotions ;) I just want to make sure that you know that it was a sigh of complete awe Paula!!!:3dglasses

Good for you. I ADORE those moments like your 45 minutes now 30 on the same tension. Those moments are just the best. Mean the most.

Still have to catch up. Still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!