In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

Way to go, Amiee! That is the best motivator there is!

And KAT! I know you won't post right away, but just saying HI since I know you are about to enter The World!

And for those that don't know--Kat, yes OUR Kat--gets so happy at WDW that she actually SKIPS around the parks! SO FUN! :goodvibes

Hey, Hey! I am in a good mood since I have been trip planning all morning! I have been up and on the computer, just haven't checked in here yet.

I wondered where you were. Now that the kids are back in school, you should be like every other post, right?

I know - my family is beginning to wonder what is going on with me. It is kind of funny. Don't worry though, I am still me. Just with a bit of exercise freak thrown in for good measure.

Paula - I hope you understand my statement about being a different person wasn't meant to be negative. That's what we are here for. Anyone who joins the thread should hopefully be different 16 months later. :-)rolleyes:I'm going to have to change my user name.)

Just checking in from work. We had a huge launch today and it is successful.

Great job EE!!

And for those that don't know--Kat, yes OUR Kat--gets so happy at WDW that she actually SKIPS around the parks! SO FUN! :goodvibes

:rotfl:

My BFF In Real Life is driving to the Grand Floridian right now. Flew in this morning. I'm feeling very clipped. I want to see Palm Trees and I-4 with blown tires and call them alligators. And pass the outlet malls. And smell Disney water. And buy a snickers bar that costs $2.75.

Paula - I hope you understand my statement about being a different person wasn't meant to be negative. That's what we are here for. The person who starts the thread should hopefully be different 16 months later. :-)rolleyes:I'm going to have to change my user name.)
[/B][/COLOR]

Lyz - I did not see it as a negative at all. I am a different person now and it is all positive change. And I owe the gang here some credit for a lot of those changes. Haven't said it lately, but I am so grateful for all that I have learned from you all. Thanks Lyz for reminding me of that. Love you...

:rotfl:

My BFF In Real Life is driving to the Grand Floridian right now. Flew in this morning. I'm feeling very clipped. I want to see Palm Trees and I-4 with blown tires and call them alligators. And pass the outlet malls. And smell Disney water. And buy a snickers bar that costs $2.75.

And eat a Mickey ice cream bar and sing along to all the great Disney songs and dance like a child at the parade.... I want to go to WDW now!!! Again, we need a pouting face smiley.

Thanks for the compliments everyone - hang on to your good thoughts - cause I''m going to irritate the hell out of you with more.

Nancy ( and Dawn ) - I just forgot. It's a \Kodak EasyShare - it's a miracle I know that. :laughing: I'll get the exact info.

Remember my mail order groom. He's finally arrived. Let me take his picture and upload it.

Here he is -

101_2716.jpg

Isn't he cute AND yummy? :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Apparently, there are two of you on here that just might be a tad jealous. So hand's off.

Lyz and Nancy - I must have passed that store many many times and never went in.

What is wrong with me? :laughing:

Lyz and Nancy - I must have passed that store many many times and never went in.

What is wrong with me? :laughing:

WAIT!!! Let me clarify. You went past that store many times in the past and never went in till THIS trip and thank heavens you did? Or you went past that store many times and still, have never ever went in?

Kat, I think it is very cool that you skip in the World.

Look at how early I am posting from home! So excited. I locked my keys in my car today and had to get a ride to and from work. It was awful.

Oh good, then I'll be able to spot her while I'm there!:rotfl:

Lyz - I did not see it as a negative at all. I am a different person now and it is all positive change. And I owe the gang here some credit for a lot of those changes. Haven't said it lately, but I am so grateful for all that I have learned from you all. Thanks Lyz for reminding me of that. Love you...

And eat a Mickey ice cream bar and sing along to all the great Disney songs and dance like a child at the parade.... I want to go to WDW now!!! Again, we need a pouting face smiley.

Thanks for the compliments everyone - hang on to your good thoughts - cause I''m going to irritate the hell out of you with more.

Nancy ( and Dawn ) - I just forgot. It's a \Kodak EasyShare - it's a miracle I know that. :laughing: I'll get the exact info.

Remember my male order groom. He's finally arrived. Let me take his picture and upload it.

WAIT!!! Let me clarify. You went past that store many times in the past and never went in till THIS trip and thank heavens you did? Or you went past that store many times and still, have never ever went in?

Kat, I think it is very cool that you skip in the World.

Look at how early I am posting from home! So excited. I locked my keys in my car today and had to get a ride to and from work. It was awful.

WOO HOO! The new thread is UP! COME ON!

OK, let's have this be the last post on this thread. Time to close this awesome chapter out and start a new one.

The journey continues....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter