In Search of My Body....Not the One I ATE! Vol. 5: Goddesses are Always on Top!

Hi gang..

Just got in from dinner and some shopping with my sister.

I so hate shopping for summer clothes. I just can't stand it... May need to drink to get over the horror. Let's see there are some out there drinking beer, some drinking tequila and some drinking wine... Decisions, decisions...

Erika - I am working on your request... It should be up and ready before long...

Have fun...

Now that I have had tequila straight up, what else would anyone recommend drinking straight up? I've done vodka, and that did not end pretty.:sick:

Schnaaps! I also love a shot mixture called Rattlesnake. It's adult chocolate milk.

so , I was reading my new Rachel Ray magazine on the plane.

There is a whole "strawberry" feature. One of the recipes is for a strawberry vodka drink. You soak a bunch of berries overnight until the vodka gets pink.

Then you strain out the berries, mix with blah, blah, blah, and drink. well, what do they think I'm doing with those berries? throwing them OUT? I do no think so.

Fruit. Saturated in vodka. Eating them of course.

Glad to see you back! Enjoy your buzz!

OMG, no! Do not do vodka shots. Yuck. Same with rum. Yuck-fest.

Jack Daniels is good as a shot.
So is Bailey's (OMG, yum! But not diet friendly.)
Cabin Fever is great and you would love it as a former New Englander.
And let's not forget Jamieson's. Any Irish whiskey will work.

Oh! You HAVE to get any of the Baja liquors. Baja Rosa is my favorite. But there are several. Imagine a cross between Bailey's and Tequila. THE BEST drink ever. Again, not diet friendly.

I'll check the liquor cabinet for other thoughts....

I :lovestruc bailey's. It's in the rattlesnake that I just posted about. Freaking yummy. Only been drunk 3 or 4 times, but that was the best one.

forgot to mention that having a teenage driver is a GODSEND.

Yep. We opened a bottle of wine when we got home from the airport.

Then we went out to dinner and drank plenty more.

Having a built in DD driver is the best. :thumbsup2

I've had something called a snakebite. I can't remember what is in it though.

WOO HOO!

Nancy is back and drunk! Love it!

Must have trip report. With pics. WORD.

Ok, let's have this be the last post on this version...time for VOLUME 6! :cool1:

I've had something called a snakebite. I can't remember what is in it though.

Rattlesnake:

1 part Bailey's® Irish cream
1 part Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 part creme de cacao

The snakebite has whiskey and lime.

Oops sorry E. I posted just as your message came up!

That's like dressy fleece. :lmao:

Ahhh - sounds like a good time. Liz gave me a tour of her town once as well.

Here is some eyecandy for Rodzilla (hope I don't get points for this)...
k0185803.jpg

EriKa - Little League - omgoodness. CRAZY! Vampire. Love that fact that you are trying to get to the next chapter all by yourself. Makes me laugh.

LisaZ- yay on the loss.

Paula - so happy you have a job!

AMY - the pictures :dance3:

Amiee - oh la la

Steph - good news for you!

Liz - I want to come. Insert whiney face smiley here. LOVE the fact that Em has befriended KAT!;)

Anyone - when was LisaPR running?

I need to apologize for my lack of posting. I'm just zoning out right now. Plugging along, nothing exciting to post. Lurking.

I so loved this post. Also, loved the last two pages of you all talking about drinking while Kat and I were OUT drinking. Too funny. :lmao:

Okay, so ending this thread like the last 4 threads! On a doing good note!

Tomorrow, I run my second 5k and Kat her first for breast cancer research! See what a little message board thread can do? Change YOUR life AND the world!

Come join us!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2158834

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!