In Search of my Body...Not The One I Ate.. #4 "Inspiring Others... 1 Tiara at a Time"

Isn't that the BEST!!! I love it when she comes. Smells wonderful and everything is sparkly. I swear, I think that she has saved my marriage. And I mean that sincerely.

No doubt!! As I was worrying about losing my job last fall we decided that would be the last thing to go. We can use the internet at the library, but the cleaner stays!!

Ronda

Hi everyone

Challenge check:

Exercise this week - 1hour 15 mins so far :guilty:
Tracking - every day, even when its been bad :woohoo:
Not killing in-laws - so far so good :rotfl:

Kat/Paula/Sarah - Great job on the losses :cool1:

Liz - Still sending good thoughts for your friend :hug:

I have not snacked since lunch today - huge breakthrough for me!

Im just going to do dinner now, Im having a WW meal - Steak in peppercorn sauce with potatoes and Im doing a huge stack of veg.
Sugar free jelly afterwards for a sweet fix!

Hi everyone

Challenge check:

Exercise this week - 1hour 15 mins so far :guilty:
Tracking - every day, even when its been bad :woohoo:
Not killing in-laws - so far so good :rotfl:

Kat/Paula/Sarah - Great job on the losses :cool1:

Liz - Still sending good thoughts for your friend :hug:

I have not snacked since lunch today - huge breakthrough for me!

Im just going to do dinner now, Im having a WW meal - Steak in peppercorn sauce with potatoes and Im doing a huge stack of veg.
Sugar free jelly afterwards for a sweet fix!

Kelly - look at you go!!! Another one who is totally rocking their program. I love that.

Hi everyone :surfweb:

I'm here, hehe. I've had a very rough week which makes Friday the 13th just wonderful! :goodvibes

It seems so good for it to be Friday, 13th or not.

Oh, I have an idea that I think might work and I may start working on it soon. I'm thinking of developing my style of eating into a weight loss program. It will come with an interactive software program that I am hoping Kat can write. It'll track all your food, calories eaten, burned, BMI, soluble and insoluble fiber intake, bp and heart rate goals and ideas for metabolism boosting. I also plan to have the boys and girls down at the lab develop a miniature Kat clone and everyone that buys the program will get a "Mini-HockeyKat" that runs around and makes you exercise and smacks you in your ankles with a mini-hockey stick when you are lazy or overeat. The one that Kat keeps for herself she can call "Mini-me".

Sorry, I'm psychologically unstable. Does it show? :scared:

Kat - When do you leave? Is Mr. Kat going with you? Are you sharing a hotel room with one of your teammates? What time will you be home Sunday? (hmmm, I assumed it's not in your town. I could be wrong?)

I'm here, hehe. I've had a very rough week which makes Friday the 13th just wonderful! :goodvibes

Oh, I have an idea that I think might work and I may start working on it soon. I'm thinking of developing my style of eating into a weight loss program. It will come with an interactive software program that I am hoping Kat can write. It'll track all your food, calories eaten, burned, BMI, soluble and insoluble fiber intake, bp and heart rate goals and ideas for metabolism boosting. I also plan to have the boys and girls down at the lab develop a miniature Kat clone and everyone that buys the program will get a "Mini-HockeyKat" that runs around and makes you exercise and smacks you in your ankles with a mini-hockey stick when you are lazy or overeat. The one that Kat keeps for herself she can call "Mini-me".

I was all excited. What's that say about me?

OMG. Best. Kat. Comment. Ever. :rotfl:

And I am so dethroning myself to crown you with this!

LOVE IT! Mini hockey stick! And to make her start up, you have to give her coffee. And charge her a minimum of 8 hours a night.

I'm signing up.

LOVE IT! Mini hockey stick! And to make her start up, you have to give her coffee. And charge her a minimum of 8 hours a night.

I'm signing up.

Wow, page 200!

I love it too - mini Hockey-Kat! :rotfl:

Oooh Kelly. Hi. Thanks for the love on my mom. I'm glad you and your mom are WW buddies! That's nice. I had a bunch of WW buddies, if I went to meetings I'd see them! I did go this week. Trying to make it through one week of tracking 90% of the time. Before this "off" I was perfect. Like, perfect for 14 months, excepting vacations. I was the picture of perfection. So it's a struggle with all or nothing for me.

How are weekends for you? Do you eat out more? Is it working?

Kat - When do you leave? Is Mr. Kat going with you? Are you sharing a hotel room with one of your teammates? What time will you be home Sunday? (hmmm, I assumed it's not in your town. I could be wrong?)

It is in my "town" as you put it. LOL! Here are the prerequisite "Lyz" details:

The women's hockey organization in Ralelgh that I belong to, called the NC Trailblazers, is hosting the tournament at our facility. Well, when I say "ours", I mean the rink that we mainly use for practice, which is also the one that the Hurricanes use.

The first game, as you all know, is tonight at the actual NHL arena. The rest are at that facility, which is on the other side of Raleigh and about 20 min from my house (ironically, about 5 min from where I used to work).

We field 3 teams, a lower (mine), a 35+ (middle), and an upper that travels and requires tryouts. I realized today that we aren't playing the upper team which is good news. We will be playing the middle team tonight, and teams from Charlotte and DC tomorrow. Sunday morning is the "championship" games, which are 5 vs 6, 4 vs 3, and 1 vs 2, respectively. I am assuming we will be either 5 or 6 which means a 9:30AM game.

We are also running the rest of the stuff about the tournament, including fundraising, scorekeeping, etc. I have to help out with some of that stuff as well so I may be spending time at the rink other than my games, esp tomorrow night and Sun morning.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Although I think it should come with an optional mini-Erika that makes you run and never needs a charge! Maybe that is an upgrade...

I'm signing up.

HAHA! You know me well. Beer also makes it run more smoothly. ;)

Oooh Kelly. Hi. Thanks for the love on my mom. I'm glad you and your mom are WW buddies! That's nice. I had a bunch of WW buddies, if I went to meetings I'd see them! I did go this week. Trying to make it through one week of tracking 90% of the time. Before this "off" I was perfect. Like, perfect for 14 months, excepting vacations. I was the picture of perfection. So it's a struggle with all or nothing for me.

How are weekends for you? Do you eat out more? Is it working?

My mum is my best WW buddy - when she is on, she is ON! Very motivating.
Im the same, when Im doing it properly theres no stopping me. I track everyday, eat 5 fruit and veg, drink the recommended amout of water, exercise. When I am off Ive got all on writing down breakfast! :rotfl:
I work most Saturdays so the daytime is ok - I do try to eat less points in the day so we can have a takeaway or eat out on the Saturday night. Sundays are hard, because big Sunday Roast are a tradition for us - meat, potatoes, veg, gravy and my favourite - Yorkshire Puddings!

Liz! Kelly! we are on page 200! We might pixelate!

:lmao:

What happens if we go over? Do we turn into pumpkins?

I hope it doesn't make my computer explode! :lmao:

I'll take it :)

Although I think it should come with an optional mini-Erika that makes you run and never needs a charge! Maybe that is an upgrade...

I think I'd take one of each!

This is a long post- hope it doesn't put us over the edge.

Hey all!

Back from PT and I only swore a little bit! And not even one F-bomb! :rotfl2:

They need to try harder next time. :rolleyes1

:lmao:

Sarah - I'm with you. There is no way I could bake for a living and lose weight.

Hence my struggle with the last 5-8 pounds. :headache: Bikes. Yes, I wanna talk bikes!

Then we ordered a pasta dish which was Riggatoni and sausage in a cream sauce with a hint of bacon and peas.

sausage. Cream sauce. Bacon. All red flags honey. :rolleyes1

And, I weighed in this morning (although Sun is the official week), and was down another 3.2 lbs. So that is down almost 8 lbs in less than two weeks! I guess this is working.

:woohoo: One sleek Kat, comin' up :thumbsup2

That ride down into NC from VA and WV - oh God how I love it. I adore West Virginia.

Never driven down the East Coast further than Virginia Beach. Should put that on my to-do list :laughing:

Pizza Hut is calling... No idea why but I am craaaaving pizza and I can't just eat 1 slice. I am not that good. LOL!

Pizza Hut is calling? Do NOT answer the phone. Don't do it. It's evil. You'll feel like crap and totally regret it. NO, NO, NO. :mic: If you really want pizza, make your own. It's healthier and less expensive.

Dan and I will be in WDW in a week and a half for our wedding planning sessions. Need to look at some places locally as well.

WAIT. WHAT? (channelling Lyz). Where are you staying? How long? Flying or Driving? Kids or no kids. Can't just drop a bomb like that and walk away. Details. Inquiring minds want to know.

:lmao: oh yes. You will fit right in!

I'm signing up.

HAHA! You know me well. Beer also makes it run more smoothly. ;)

I hope I did the quote thing right! :confused3

Anyway, YES! The "Mini-HockeyKat" will be genetically engineered to subsist on coffee and beer. Though, the beer might be a flaw in the system, it might be possible to bribe or distract the "Mini-HockeyKat" with beer in order to cheat on the diet. We'll just have to see what happens. :laughing:

My program would probably go over about as well as it does when people ask me: "What is your weight loss secret?" or "What are you doing to lose weight?". When I tell them it involves eating small portions and not eating between meals, you should see the stares. Also, some people back away shaking their heads 'no' as they turn to run screaming from the horror. :lmao:

OMG this was too funny... The guys in my office actually looked up because I was laughing at your post. I so want the mini-hockeykat to make me exercise. I can make coffee to keep her going. Heck - I'll even throw in a beer or two....

Roddy - you are a much needed jolt to this board. Thanks for coming out to play.

Anyway, YES! The "Mini-HockeyKat" will be genetically engineered to subsist on coffee and beer. Though, the beer might be a flaw in the system, it might be possible to bribe or distract the "Mini-HockeyKat" with beer in order to cheat on the diet. We'll just have to see what happens. :laughing:

:lmao: :lmao:

Pizza Hut is calling? Do NOT answer the phone. Don't do it. It's evil. You'll feel like crap and totally regret it. NO, NO, NO. :mic: If you really want pizza, make your own. It's healthier and less expensive.

But but but their new natural crust pizza is sooooo good and quepapas, lets not even get me started on those!

I hope I did the quote thing right! :confused3

My program would probably go over about as well as it does when people ask me: "What is your weight loss secret?" or "What are you doing to lose weight?". When I tell them it involves eating small portions and not eating between meals, you should see the stares. Also, some people back away shaking their heads 'no' as they turn to run screaming from the horror. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter