In Search of my Body...Not The One I Ate.. #4 "Inspiring Others... 1 Tiara at a Time"

EE--yes! Super quick. I think it was our fastest volume to date. Time to start a new one! Lyz....finish taxes b/c you are going to have to call the cast!

Ditto. Get most of my stuff done at night. Except when we are AIMing. Then nada gets done.

E ~ love the new additions to your siggy!

Yes, AIM is the death of me. Just haven't quite figured it out completely yet!

Sure!

Hehe. Aren't you glad I persuaded him? :laughing:

Yup... I think we are all glad.

Thanks Paula! Some days I really don't feel like I am strong at all. Today, I feel like Wonder Woman.

Hang in there Paula. Don't let it stress ya!

I've come a long way, baby! Gotta keep reminding myself of that.

You should feel like Wonder Woman because you are strong. We will remind you of that.

Hi all - congratulations on all of the losers and such this week, great job!

I stopped by a gym this afternoon, got some information. Very small, privately owned, no chain meat market. I go tomorrow to give it a test drive, and i think i'm going to love it, i really like the owner

We'll see!

everyone have a great evening! I have to go find food before my stomach caves in!

I smell another gym rat in the making. :cool1: Stacey, I'll loan you my flashlight for the dark side if you need it...

Just a quick drive by before I finish packing. I'll check in tomorrow night.

Have a good one,
Paula

NO POSTING AFTER THIS POST, PLEASE. :goodvibes:

And once again, Liz has us ending the thread on a really positive note!

The NEW THREAD IS UP! Volume 5! JUMP ON!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=30277532#post30277532

Let's have this post be the last one of this thread since there are so many GOOD things right now! Talk about ending on a high note!

~Liz reported on her friend's successful surgery!
~Amy is racing tomorrow!
~Paula is ROCKIN' it!
~Nancy is doing a 50 Mile bike race!
~Kat is playing hockey at an NHL arena!
~I am prepped and ready for my first TRI!
~All of our Goddesses are ON FIRE....LisaV, LisaPR, Stacey, Liz, Lyz, Sarah and Dawn
~We have awesome and amazing newbies...Aimee, Kelly, Ronda, Sunny, LisaZ, Rod

See you all on the new thread! Be there or be a Peep! :lmao: Just kidding, of course! We love our Peepish friends! :love:

Evening all -

Ronda - were you up in Grand Marais by chance? Love the whole north shore.
You were lucky to see the ships. I never have!

Starting vol #5 tom. Tired tonight.

Hi to everyone else and Liz - so glad your friend came through great.

Hey guys leaving for Boston for the week I should be able to check in but who knows.
hope you all have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts