In room celebration

mom18

Mouseketeer
Birthday Question!
Let me start off by saying the in-room celebration package is out of our budget.

When we arrive in October, we will be there for my kids birthday. They have the same birthday, my DD turning 7, and DS turning 12.
I was hoping to see if anyone had suggestion or pictures of any birthday celebrations within the room, that are DIY? I have been searching for ideas, but not coming up with much. I do know I would like to buy decorations and such before our trip, and decorate the room while I send the kids with my hubby to the arcade or something. I just don't know how to do it, especially with my kids having the same birthday, but being so far apart in age!

Any help, suggestions, or pictures would be greatly appreciated!!!

I wouldn't do too much decorating. You can't use tape on the walls or windows. Not sure if you can find gel clings for the windows that are birthday related. You can hang banners using suction cups. Maybe order just a cake from Disney or make a dining reservation and include a special birthday dessert. Beaches and Cream has the Kitchen Sink and Whispering Canyon has bottomless milkshakes. Make sure you let the CM know to note your reservation that you're celebrating 2 birthdays. Get their free birthday pins and maybe buy them the birthday mouse ears.

Maybe pack a little hand pump and blow up some balloons to scatter about the room? Place one of those "happy birthday" banners on the end of a bed. Get a couple rolls of crepe paper and basically TP the room with it? If there's a ceiling fan in the room you might be able to drape some there (but don't turn it on, lol!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter