In Raya And The Last Dragon is Sisu under a spell that turns her into a dragon then becomes human?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I am curious to know about Sisu from Raya And The Last Dragon? Because I've seen a doll of Sisu as a human and I want to know how Sisu became a dragon and how that came to be? Was Sisu originally a human girl placed under a spell that turns her into her dragon form much like the character Odette from the Swan Lake ballet when Odette became a swan and does Raya discover Sisu in her dragon form and they become best friends?

I think I read somewhere that Sisu is trapped in human form and part of Rayas journey with her is to help her regain her Dragon form.

I am curious to know about Sisu from Raya And The Last Dragon? Because I've seen a doll of Sisu as a human and I want to know how Sisu became a dragon and how that came to be? Was Sisu originally a human girl placed under a spell that turns her into her dragon form much like the character Odette from the Swan Lake ballet when Odette became a swan and does Raya discover Sisu in her dragon form and they become best friends?
I'll bet that if you wait until March 5th when the movie comes out your questions will be answered.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter