• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"In Progress" Status - Is This Good?

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
I am new to all of this so please be patient with my questions please! I applied to several internships (and did so hesitantly because I'm much older than all of you) but decided to apply anyway.

This afternoon when I checked my Dashboard, two of my applications show "in progress" - one is in the Casting Department and other at ABC Entertainment Group (undergraduate). Does this mean they may be sending me an email to set up a phone interview? I would love to know the process of how all this goes. I've been reading several posts and have enjoyed hearing good news from those who have been accepted but am a little confused as to the whole process. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter