In over my head? First time across the pond

adSimba

Always another adventure with Mickey
Due to an odd confluence of circumstances, it came to my family that one of the best things we could do this year is go to Paris, even though we've never left the continent (and only the country twice since last year).

Anyway, doing the best I can I booked a stay at the Hotel Cheyenne with half board (not really sure the best way to use that), in addition I payed to have our things taken directly to the hotel while we go to the park from the train station .

here's my question, how do I get the tickets/meal vouchers? (and also where should I use the lamest version of meal vouchers? or should I just apply them to meals?)

I assume you‘ve already got a confirmation e-Mail... you just take that to the „Information-Kiosk“ at the top floor. There you will get your tickets and Your meal vouchers probably as well (I got my gift card I got along my reservation there as well) and then you just leave your baggage and you can go to the parks...

You will be given the tickets and vouchers at the train station when you drop off your luggage. The meal vouchers are no longer separate but will be put onto your ticket (Plastic credit card sized). You will need to get your room key from the hotel but that can be done at the end of the day.

As its Cheyenne you are staying in you will get the standard 'vouchers' which can be used in mainly buffet restaurants or you can use them against the cost of a higher price meal. They cant be used in non disney owned restaurants (Planet Hollywood, King Ludwigs, Rainforest Cafe, Vapianos, Five Guys - all in the Village)
How many nights are you staying? You get one 'voucher' per night not per day

Oh thanks, I was hoping there would be somewhere at the station.

we're there 3 nights so 3 vouchers each I guess

Oh thanks, I was hoping there would be somewhere at the station.

we're there 3 nights so 3 vouchers each I guess

Yes it will be 3 vouchers each. The buffet at Cheyenne Hotel was very good with a lot of choice so you may want to eat there one evening. Perhaps your first evening so you can go back and get your room key sorted before you eat.

Are you spending time in Paris as well? What are your plans and when are you going? Have a great trip

Yes it will be 3 vouchers each. The buffet at Cheyenne Hotel was very good with a lot of choice so you may want to eat there one evening. Perhaps your first evening so you can go back and get your room key sorted before you eat.

Are you spending time in Paris as well? What are your plans and when are you going? Have a great trip

We arrive in paris on November 21st four days there a day to get to DLP and 2 full days at DLP. We're bringing our 10yo so we agreed to stay in town in Paris and do the usual tourist stuff (as opposed to going out to palaces, especially since it's so late in the year). I plan to eat a lot... lol

Plaza Gardens and Agrabah in Disneyland Park are both on the standard meal plan. Agrabah is morocco themed with some nice/interesting food choices and Plaza Gardens is a good buffet with lots of choices; meats, salads, veg dishes and lots of deserts.

I didn't realize we could pay to have our bags brought to the hotel from the train station. How do you book this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!