In Orlando for Scrapbook Expo

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
I'll be in Orlando at the end of March with a booth at the Scrapbook Expo. I need to find a place to stay for Mar 27-30. It needs to be close to the convention center. I'd also like to go to Downtown Disney that Saturday night after the show ends.

Any suggestions on where to stay would be greatly appreciated. There will be 4 ladies going.

Spring Hill Suites or Crowne Plaza on Universal Blvd. It runs parallel with International Blvd, but keeps you out of the congestion/overall crazyness of it. The SpringHill Suites is about a 1/2 mile from the convention center and the Crowne Plaza is about a mile. Both are great hotels. Hope this helps!

I attended a convention the end of November. We stayed at Vista Cay, which is a newer condo resort with the convention center in view. There were three of us and we rented a three bedroom/three bath for about $100 with taxes.(that split 3 ways was cheap lodging) Depending which building your in, it is within walking distance, but it is probably 3/4 to 1 mile once you walk through the huge parking lots at the convention center. You don't have to cross any 4 lane highways or anything, just a small access road. We drove to Disney a couple times, it took about 10 or 15 minutes.

We're going to a convention at the beginning of March at the convention center and my mother was at one a few weeks ago. We're staying at the same hotel she did which is Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on Universal Blvd. She was there with 2 other teachers and said it was really nice. It even has a microwave and fridge in the room which is a plus for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter