In need of rivers! Adventureland retro,fireworks,more for trade!

I will be on anytime tomorrow. If you give me a specific time, I can be there.:)
I'm on right now, and may run the Jungle Cruise some. Just let me know. I don't have any plans to go anywhere, as I think I'm getting a cold. You won't catch me stepping foot out!;) I'm on Central Time if that helps.
Kim (I'll leave this messageboard up for a few minutes while I 'ned' some.:) )

Adding: If you run across me in the next half hour I'll be in a maroon jacket, white shirt, tan shorts, explorer's boots, and black Mickey ears.:)

Hi there. Hope your morning has been good.:) Since you mentioned after three in the afternoon, I will be in my 'River of Life' room. If you search for river or River of Life you should be able to find me.:) And, of course as long as I don't lose connection, it should be easy.;) I'm sure you've found out about that enough. :rotfl: For me it's about every forty five minutes.;)
Do you still want the same packs you listed earlier, Loopbuilder 1 pack and Starter 1 Pack? I won't buy them until you get in there, in case you want some other pack.:)
Kim

jewelgrrl said:
Luvntravel....I would take a loopbuider 1 pack and a Starter 1 pack for a fireworks magic. Let me know if that works with you, I'm easy to work with. I would probably have to get the pin for this weekend, probably wouldn't have time until then. Just let me know, Thanks! jewelgrrl

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hauntedboy....I'm not trading suits sorry. Not sure where you read that. And if you meant to say HM pins, they are all traded. Thanks though.

sent you a PM-Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter