In Disney Jan 21st - 28th - anyone else

tyandhailey

Earning My Ears
My husband and 8 year old daughter and I are going to be there the week of 21st - 28th... Firts time WDW visiters.... Cannot wait... Anyone else out there goign to be there during that same week... We are staying at the All Star Sports resort...Counting down the days :hourglass

We will be there 1/20-28. DH, daughter 13, and me!! Staying at AKL.

Can't wait. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be at All Star Sports also Jan 20-24. Look for us, 4 adults, DS6, DS4 and Dear Niece 3.

Doing the Poly (what a treat!) Jan 23-29th with wife, 4-yr old boy and Mother-in-Law.

Still looking for Illuminations "co-cruisers".

We'll be at ASMovies 1/21-1/30 - with good friends at AsMusic from 1/22-1/28. Can't believe in two weeks we'll be there! Woohoo!

We, dh, dd8, ds6 and ds1 will be there from 1/19 thru 1/24 for a surprise :cool1: trip for ds6 7th b-day. Staying at Pop this time

We will also be there Jan. 21-28. We are staying at the WL. It is the first trip for DS. We are counting down the days!!!

We will be at POP 1/21-1/28. It will be me, DH, DD9 & DD2. WE can't wait!!! I want to start packing...just a few more days and I can!!

We'll be at the Beach Club Jan 16-20 and AKL the 20th through the 23 (Savannah View!).... Just Me and my BFF.... I'm sooo excited!!! Havn't done a DELUXE since my last family trip in 2000!!!

We'll (DM, DD, DB(16), me(24) and DBF(24)) be there 1/27-1/30...going for the Expedition Everest preview :goodvibes :banana: :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter