In defense of the lowly canvas duffle bag

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
So, with all the luggage craziness going on these days, I went to my Army Navy store and got a black canvas duffle bag for DS.

His clothes, beach towels, all our shoes, toys, etc. fit in there. You can almost always shove something else in a duffle bag. And, since it weights almost nothing, you get almost all those precious 50 pounds for yourself.

my other bag is a wheeled bag, and I balance the duffle on top of it for (fairly) easy shlepping.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Though my 2 basic black duffle bags each have a stripe of polka-dot adhesive fabric tape running along the top. Just makes it easier to spot on the baggage carousel.

Plus if I'm traveling with only a duffle, there are luggage rental carts for a reason. :rotfl:

Yep, my EMS and LL Bean duffles are looking pretty darn good right now. They weigh next to nothing and I can cram a ton of stuff in 'em.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Though my 2 basic black duffle bags each have a stripe of polka-dot adhesive fabric tape running along the top. Just makes it easier to spot on the baggage carousel.

Plus if I'm traveling with only a duffle, there are luggage rental carts for a reason. :rotfl:

Polka dot tap...that's a good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter