In case of Fire - good suggestions

pppiglet

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>Don't like
I found this on the CC board and some of them have very good suggestions I have never seen on this board before, so thought I'd post and then you could read and maybe you could add your emergency plans that you do on board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=320114

I would never have thought of these things because I don't really travel that much, so now I know! :blush:

i really like the idea of having all things in your safe in a bag.....i have done this on past cruises...i kept all my stuff in a small backpack, mainly so i wouldn't lose anything but in this scenario it would be helpful as well.

we brought our cell phones on board last time...we were not planning on using them for calls but we use them for the time and at night they make a great nightlight....it would be easy to use them as a mini flashlight...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter