Imagine Chardonnay

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
Can I get this anywhere but Disney? It is one of the wines made for Year of a Million Dreams. I tried it over the fourth and really want to get a bottle for my dad for his birthday! I checked the local wine store, they didn't have it and are not sure they can get it.

Is anybody in Disney this weekend who can send me a bottle????

Not yet - Princeton, WV. It's a long story!

Oh yeah? Something go wrong?

Well, heck! You're only like 45 minutes from me! Plus you're not too far from Charlotte...3 1/2 hours maybe? If you're going to Mooresville then it's a little less....Matthews a little more (I can't remember where you said your grandbaby was).

Didn't get an early start this morning had to do some stuff for MIL, so instead of getting to the kids at 11 and disrupting everyone we stopped here. I had a bunch of work to do anyway so I'm doing that now and a little surfing too. Everything is fine.

Besides I had a good dinner at Chiles and some beer! :lmao:

Didn't get an early start this morning had to do some stuff for MIL, so instead of getting to the kids at 11 and disrupting everyone we stopped here. I had a bunch of work to do anyway so I'm doing that now and a little surfing too. Everything is fine.

Besides I had a good dinner at Chiles and some beer! :lmao:

So all is well! That's good! Safe travels the rest of the way!

PM Debbie about the wine - she'l probably be at WDW soon.

OOoooh! Great idea!

Ami,

A quick Google revealed this: http://www.chalkhill.com/Wines/Chardonnay/Imagine/2004_Notes.aspx?id=210.

Is this the wine you're talking about?

You know. I googled it before and a warning came up saying I couldn't view the site due to alcohol/tabacco content. With kids in the house we keep internet security pretty tight. However, I don't think my kids will be surfing for fine wines and Cuban cigars. I just went and changed my settings and ordered 2 bottles.

Thanks.....for being smart. ;)

Gotta watch those parental controls. They'll get ya when ya don't want 'em to.

Glad I could help.

how many cigars did you order me?

I'd like to imagine a beer right now.

Imagine Chardonnay

I am and it's doing nuthin' for me.:confused3

Now if you want to imagine a wine you should imagine my Wife's favorite Red Wine...Four Play, made in Italy. Now that can do something for ya!

I am and it's doing nuthin' for me.:confused3

Now if you want to imagine a wine you should imagine my Wife's favorite Red Wine...Four Play, made in Italy. Now that can do something for ya!

Fore Play / Wine in Italy...I'd like some of that too!

Fore Play / Wine in Italy...I'd like some of that too!

Having wine in Italy? Who'd need Fore Play? :lmao:

Anyway

The wine I ordered came today around noon....my dad will be here any time....talk about your close calls!:scared: I did have a back up b-day gift....just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter