• Chef Mickey's

• Whispering Canyon Cafe

• Crystal Palace

• O'hana

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
We're on the DDP for our 6 night stay and we've planed on paying OOP for 3 meals (3 broomsticks at IoA, sushi for myself and DB's GF at Kona Island, and probably one extra CS lunch on our last day)

Here's what I've come up with:

50’s Prime Time (Dinner)
Boma (Dinner)
Donald’s Safari Breakfast @Tusker House (Breakfast)
Biergarten Restaurant (Dinner)
Akershus (Bbreakfast) - DB's GF wants to meet the princesses, but has picked O'hana (Breakfast) as a 2nd choice in case we can't get in

I need a breakfast for our MK day and I'm trying to decide between

Chef Mickey
Whispering Canyon Café
Crystal Palace (we've already been here a number of times and I would like something new, but we'll go with if need be)
O'hana (if it's not used already in place of Akershus, we've been here too, not a fan of the service but we love the food)

We will have a car so no problems there, but I would like something close to MK (so an MK resort as CP is all that's in the park)

Hopefully you followed all that :lmao: any input would be awesome:thumbsup2

If you're going to MK on a particular, nothing beats a early morning breakfast, IMHO, as enjoying a peaceful down a pretty much empty Main Street at 8:00 a.m. and enjoying breakfast with Pooh and friends at CP. It's a great way to start the day whether you've been there many times before or as a first experience.

:flower3:

I usually recommend crystal palace because its my fave! i love the food! atmosphere and characters are also great. I also like ohana. so beautiful, and its a nice relaxing meal. but i think trying something new is a LOT of fun, and since youve been to crystal palace a few times already, i will suggest chef mickeys. your kids would love the characters. The food is better at the other two places i mentioned, but chef mickeys is worth a try at least once. plus you did say you wanted something different.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

CP as early as you can get. You can get some great shots of the castle and Main St without anyone in your way.

They weren't listed as options but just throwing them out there-Grand Floridian Cafe or 1900 Park Fare. Hop on the monorail to GF and park when through.

I would recommend a pre-park opening ADR at Crystal Palace first. I just love being in MK before the park opens. If for whatever reason you can't get in there for the 8:05a, I like Chef Mickey's since you can eat there as early as 7am, it's an easy walk to MK, and we feel the food for breakfast is still very good.

IF you're OK with getting into MK after rope drop, i.e. being a little late...1900 PF is my favorite MK area breakfast. I just think you'd be hitting MK closer to 9:15-9:30a if you opted for that one in the earliest slot.

Agreeing with everyone else. Get an ADR at Crystal Palace, trying for 45-60 minutes before park opening. You'll be all the way in the park and ready to go. It's very nice to be able to stroll down Main Street with no crowds :cool1:

I voted for CM. Normally I'd recommend CP but agree that since you've done it several times you need to try something different. Particularly if you have children under, say, age 10, CM is a great experience. WCC would probably be my second choice if you can't get a pre-rope-drop ADR at CM (because CM is fun but would not make up for losing valuable morning park time - don't take it if 9:30 am is the best ADR you can get).

'Ohana and then if you choose to do that and need another Chef Mickey's.

If you've done CP a bunch of times, I think it would be nice to mix it up a bit and go somewhere else.

goofyintoronto said:
I usually recommend crystal palace because its my fave! i love the food! atmosphere and characters are also great. I also like ohana. so beautiful, and its a nice relaxing meal. but i think trying something new is a LOT of fun, and since youve been to crystal palace a few times already, i will suggest chef mickeys. your kids would love the characters. The food is better at the other two places i mentioned, but chef mickeys is worth a try at least once. plus you did say you wanted something different.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

My thoughts exactly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter