I'm Taking you to Disney World, and That's Final!! - Update 11/16

Question for everyone: How do you "wait" while down to the last week before your WDW vacation?

Do you remember my 10 days of Disney countdown from my last PTR?

each day/night we did some fun Disney thing to get us even more in the mood :goodvibes

Since you seem pretty busy how about a few things like this?

1) listen to Disney music CD's, online, etc

2) you tube a quick Disney ride/attraction video and watch while having breakfast

3) look at pictures w/ your hubby of some of the last trips

4) make a list of your TOP 5 things to do

Scrappie J~

Well I guess you are already there! Lucky you! I hope you had fun and let us know when you get back.

Take lots of pics!!!

Well I guess you are already there! Lucky you! I hope you had fun and let us know when you get back.

Take lots of pics!!!

I think you should be back now...soooo...

How was it?!

Hi There!
Yes, I am back and still trying to sort through the packages, pictures and laundry that you experience when coming back from vacation! I promise to start a TR soon! Thanks for hanging in there, I'll be back soon!

Hi There!
Yes, I am back and still trying to sort through the packages, pictures and laundry that you experience when coming back from vacation! I promise to start a TR soon! Thanks for hanging in there, I'll be back soon!

How are you feeling? how's your pre-bundle of joy? :cloud9:

Hope your trip was great! I can't wait to read about it and are you going back next year too....:confused:

we could meet!!!!

Stop by too when you can, I started my new PTR for BLT 11-2010 :goodvibes

J~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter