Delete Thread

Skippers Canteen-4:50 pm

Yay!!

Also yay!!

We picked this night because we can watch both JBJB and Fantasmic.

Double yay!!

We also have official vacation approval from work!

RSXSOp4.gif

Oh my goodness, yay!! This is really happening!

12/13-DS/Epcot
Homecomin'-12:15 pm
Le Cellier-5:40 pm
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party-8:30 pm
I'm interested to see what you think of the FEA dessert party since you're the queen of dessert parties! I've seen some really good reviews and some not so good reviews. We're just waiting for Feb/Mar dates to open up so we can book it.

12/16-Leaving
The Wave-9:15 am
or Boma-8 am (Just in case we can grab a FoP FP this day).
We'll probably use ME this time, so we have to leave around 11 am.
I really want to try The Wave breakfast buffet!

We haven't actually! We've never been able to fit it in so I'm excited to try!
Oh! I thought when I told you I ate there you said you've been, but that's just my old brain not working again :crazy: It was REALLY good, especially the margaritas :drinking1Make sure you take a picture with the creepy dolls lol

Boathouse, Boma for dinner
I think BOMA dinner was my 2nd favorite meal on our May trip! And I loved Boathouse too, I want to go back with Steve since he's never been

Oh! I thought when I told you I ate there you said you've been, but that's just my old brain not working again :crazy: It was REALLY good, especially the margaritas :drinking1Make sure you take a picture with the creepy dolls lol

Will do :rotfl:

I think BOMA dinner was my 2nd favorite meal on our May trip! And I loved Boathouse too, I want to go back with Steve since he's never been

I can't wait to try Boathouse we keep meaning to go, but we always end up canceling.

Glad to hear that the new and improved trip is starting to come together!

I'm glad we finally got the ADRs together. Now there's not too much to do planning wise for awhile :thumbsup2

Omg snoap yay!

Mini golf since it won't be super hot

Wooh! We did this on a Christmas trip once and it was fun!

I also got these sneakers to hopefully alleviate my blister problems:

5dac058a-8938-4bb5-8329-45fd7d32e1cc-jpeg.274073

These are supoosed to be amazing. Lightweight, mositure wicking, and super comfortable. I can’t wait to get them and try them out.

I hope these work for you! I know @chunkymonkey loves them! I tried them, and I loved how soft they are, but I didn't like the lack of support of the upper because they're wool and super flexible. Also I have weird toenails and the tops of the shoes put pressure on my toenails/toes and hurt. So they didn't work for me...but I wish they had because they were super soft, made well, and I actually thought they were pretty cute on!

5dac058a-8938-4bb5-8329-45fd7d32e1cc-jpeg.274073

These are supoosed to be amazing. Lightweight, mositure wicking, and super comfortable. I can’t wait to get them and try them out.
'

I do have these, and they are sooo comfy and light. They are like walking in slippers almost. I agree with the lack of arch support but I can still walk around in them fine. The insoles are replaceable too so I sometimes switch them out for something with more arch support. I do wear them with socks but you don't really need to since the wool is breathable. But I wear smartwool or bamboo socks with them so as to keep the whole natural-fiber moisture-wicking thing going on.

I hope you like them! I got the grey ones. Did you get black?

We're staying at POFQ which we briefly stayed at last September. I'm looking forward to seeing it decked out for Christmas, and hope to explore even more of the resort. (For instance we've never seen Saussagoula Floatworks it was closed for a refurb when we went last year)

The resort was definitely lovely! And I liked all the decorations in Saussagoula!

but I still want to try for FoP
Good luck!

Next week I think we'll purchase our tickets. (I'm thinking of doing tickets this time, and APs starting in May).

And hey, if you purchase tickets and then decide later to go ahead and upgrade to AP in December you can just bridge those tickets over, so you still have time to make a decision, then change your mind, then change your mind back... :P

I also got these sneakers to hopefully alleviate my blister problems:
OMG I hope so! You're like the blister queen and that's not a good thing to be lol

We'll be at CSR in a few weeks o I'll lt you know how the construction is :) From everything I've read nobody is bothered by it; I haven't had clients there since late Aug. but they didn't think it was an issue at all.
Because of this I switched some reservations around because I wanted to add the Maya Grill
We ate there on our first CSR stay in 2014 and LOVED it! Chris actually still says the best steak he's ever had in WDW was there surprisingly. However shortly after that trip they changed the menu, the steak Chris got was off and he wasn't interested in the one that replaced it :snooty: I haven't looked at the menu in a couple years but I still hear good things about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!