I booked flights from Philly to Orlando for April of next year about a week or so before USAir went bankrupt. Stupid me wasn't paying attention to the business section , and I wanted to get my holiday flights booked well ahead of major increases in price. (Got them for $200). Anyway, I know all I can really do is wait, but what if when January rolls around, they decide the company can't be saved. What happens to my tickets, my money, my vacation? Not only that, what happens to Philly airport? It is mostly a USAir hub! Should I get back up tickets from another airline/airport? This is giving me an ulcer Needless to say, I'm not telling the children about this trip yet!