I'm so sick of CROC Questions!!

ThunderMTexpert

DIS Veteran
I'll spare you another croc question!! What I want to know is, what type of shoe is best- breathable and all- for a 21 year old man? His crocs cause blisters after some time and I don't find they breathe at all! Flip flops are out of the question, for multiple names he calls himself when wearing them-:rotfl: And I was wondering what type of tennis shoes would look best!! TIA~

Hmm, well, I don't personally own a pair, but I've seen a couple of brands of running shoes with "mesh" type sides that are supposed to breathe. Some also have holes in the sole that allow your foot to breathe. Most sports stores should have a couple of styles especially now that it's summer.

I personally think Nike tennis work out fine - nice and comfortable. Get a pair now though, and break them in. Nothing is worse than a brand new pair of shoes being broken in at Disney!!! (Don't get lime green shoes though - they don't match well!!)

Sorry he doesn't like his LSU crocs!

Have a great trip!!!!!

I personally think Nike tennis work out fine - nice and comfortable. Get a pair now though, and break them in. Nothing is worse than a brand new pair of shoes being broken in at Disney!!! (Don't get lime green shoes though - they don't match well!!)

Sorry he doesn't like his LSU crocs!

Have a great trip!!!!!

you take everything soo personally. all i said was that walking around a sweaty park all day would give him BLISTERS, same as allison. doesnt mean she hates her crocs. :sad2:

I love my New Balance sneakers. One pair I have has a lot of mesh on the top, so my feet breathe well. My feet also get very wet in a rainstorm, though! Something else to consider are LL Bean's "Summer sneakers." They're vented and have drainage holes in the bottom. Great for rainy days or wet rides! Try on quite a few pair of different styles. I'm sure something will be found that's perfect.

Here's a second vote for New Balance. But I get blisters every time I go to WDW. I accept it is probably the way I walk because nothing makes a difference.

I love my new balance but for the parks in December it's my crocs with socks, I don't wear my crocs for long periods without them, they hurt my feet. I don't like tennis shoes much as they feel too tight around my feet but for large amounts of walking or the 10K I usualy do every year, they are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter