I'm so excited I could burst!

Farawayfan

Earning My Ears
Just had to share with everyone that after months and months of planning and booking we're finally down to double-figures - ONLY 99 DAYS TO GO!

glad I got that out....
Jackie :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

i am so happy and excited for you!!!! well i want details!!! where are you staying and how many nights and is this your first time?????? i just got back like 2 weeks ago and it was my first time!!! i had a blast!!!! i was just writing my trips report you should check it out...... vicki

what a great feeling that only another Diser would understand to it's fullest extent!! Tell us the scoop!! details.. details... :listen:

thanks guys!

Well, this will be our first time back in 17 years. Then there was only me and DH and there was only MK and Epcot, now....well what can I say.

Me, DH, DS15, DD11 and DS9 will be winging our way over there on 27 June. We have a long trip as we live in Israel - 13 hours to Atlanta and then from Atlanta down to MCO.

We've rented a villa in Sunridge Woods as it worked out much much cheaper than a hotel - we're going for 3 weeks!

I've bought 7-day base tickets for Disney parks, 4-park flex Orlando tickets and Kennedy max tickets. I've sort of got the itinerary together but still reading, reading, reading.

OMG I'm just so excited - can you all feel my excitement. This is our 20th wedding anniversary and although DH says he can think of other places he'd rather visit as he's already been to Disney and to Euro Disney (!!!!!), I think deep down he's secretly excited too - he'd better be!

OK folks thanks for listening to me hyperventilate!

Jackie :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I can "feel" your excitement! I always get excited as soon as I book a trip to WDW, the days I have to wait can NEVER pass quick enough! Here's to hoping that the time you have to wait will pass quickly and you'll have a great trip!

YEah!! I know how you feel we are down to 30 days and I think I am going to burst. Hope you have a great trip!!

I am so excited for you. All the way from Israel! I went from 1981, MK only, until my return in 2000, almost 20 years, when I wanted to share Disney with my DS16, who at the time was 10. Now I love going, too, and I only live a 2 hour flight away.

Have a great time.

We will be at BCR August 18th through the 24th.

I really ENVY you... I am down to 140 days... What am I going to do ALLL
summer just waiting and waiting.... Cant wait till I hit the Double digits....
Have a great trip....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter