** I'm not waiting in no lines Day 15 KeyWest **page 7**Lots of photos

Day 14 2nd Sea Day
Was woken up this morning by Bent telling us that we were not aloud to dock at Grand Cayman after all and were spending the day at sea
so went back to sleep for another while
We were meant to be doing the Aqua Boat and Snorkel Adventure on Grand Cay but I wasn't too disappointed as we were still tired after yesterdays excursion I think 2 in a row would have been tough going
Decide to have breakfast at Lumieres this morning as we were in no hurry to go anywhere
We were sitted byside Aunt Lynn and her family who we never met before and had a nice chat with them
It was lovely bumping into our Dis friends onboard all the time :hug:

We were told here that we were going to Key West tomorrow :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: and shortly after this we were given a revised navigator for today
Micheal when to his club DH went to the gym Aidan was still in bed and I went to a Cooking demonstations , where the first thing I was given was more food and wine
Met a lovely lady and sat afterwards chatting , she was delighted to be going to KeyWest too as she was going to visit family for the day

Myself and Micheal gave out our fish extender gift and enjoyed seeing all the doors done up
Some of them are really good :thumbsup2 got the washing done too

USA041.jpg
USAOct081041.jpg

Myself and Micheal went to the first showing of High school Musical 3
Learnth later that the girls at the club made Aidan go too , as usual we didn't see much of Aidan, only for he likes his food so much we might not have seen him at all :rotfl2:
Spent some time chilling out at the pool
Decided to go for the Med cruise that we got priced a few days before so a quick visit to the Future cruise desk depoiset paid and we are booked again :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I found the loungers on deck five and spend a lovely time just sitting reading my book and watching the sun set
USAOct08966.jpg

There was no show tonight as we went to the early showing of HSM3

Wow........good updates.
I'm wondering about the weather & Oct cruises. Seems like it interferes too much.........but getting to go to Key West would be fun.:thumbsup2

I'm enjoying re-living our trip through your report. It's nice seeing Aidan smiling in the photos; not all teenage boys will do that. 37 days since our cruise - thought this would be finished by now:rotfl:

Lynne

really enjoying your report Jackie,fantastic photos,I have never been on a cruise and am really enjoying reading all about yours :goodvibes

I'm enjoying re-living our trip through your report. It's nice seeing Aidan smiling in the photos; not all teenage boys will do that. 37 days since our cruise - thought this would be finished by now:rotfl:

Lynne
glad to have you onboard :hug:
can't believe it is 37 days since we cruised where has the time gone
it's really hard finding the time to sit down and write a trip report up
I am only going with the order af our photos
but its a lovely way to relive the whole trip

really enjoying your report Jackie,fantastic photos,I have never been on a cruise and am really enjoying reading all about yours :goodvibes
this is how I got interested in cruising too reading to many trip reports

Your plans sound fantastic Jackie. I can't wait to read more.

Finally I have caught up with your trippy. It sounds like you had a fantastic holiday. Your photos are lovely too :thumbsup2

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" WIDTH="448" HEIGHT="355"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.sun7news.com/flash.php?videoCode=74c2z92qU142iG31zxMK"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="videoCode=74c2z92qU142iG31zxMK"><PARAM NAME="BGCOLOR" VALUE="#000000" /><PARAM NAME="allowScriptAccess" VALUE="always" /><EMBED src="http://www.sun7news.com/flash.php?videoCode=74c2z92qU142iG31zxMK" quality=high WIDTH="448" HEIGHT="355" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" FLASHVARS="videoCode=74c2z92qU142iG31zxMK" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" BGCOLOR="#000000" ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS="ALWAYS"></EMBED></OBJECT>

All caught up and the cruise sounds lovely so far well except for it being a little rough.

Love the photos of your DS splashing in the puddles :rotfl:

11.gif

micmin.jpg

:santa: Merry Christmas to everyone

Hope Santa is good to you all
Have a great Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

Jackie and Michael and boys xx :santa:

I most try and get this report finished soon

I've just caught up with the trip reports and I'm really enjoying them, can't wait to read more about the cruise - and I love your black and amber fish extender ;)

Happy Christmas to all of you :santa:

Just caught up with your adventures! Sounds like you had a great time! Look forward to reading the rest soon! :thumbsup2

really need to get this report finished soon

:offtopic:
but here are a few photos taken today of the snow
The snow is nearly away here at least
here is a few photos which DS took to day

My Favorite photo of the day
snowlyday011.jpg

snowlyday055.jpg

snowlyday056.jpg

and finalily the camera crew
snowlyday037.jpg

this was last week outside our house
030.jpg

The boys out enjoying the snow
027.jpg

025.jpg

Great trip report. I thought I was there with you!!!! Keep em coming. Really enjoying them.

Day 14 2nd Sea Day Part 2 at long last

Tonight is Pirates in the Caribbean Party night
This year we only took t shirts and hats to wear
USAOct08976.jpg

USAOct08980.jpg
USAOct08981.jpg
USAOct08992.jpg

We enjoy dinner tonight in Animators Palate
USAOct08996.jpg

USAOct081004.jpg

magic3.jpg

magic8.jpg

After dinner we made our way up to the Pirates in the Caribbean Party
which was great fun
USAOct081025.jpg

USAOct081024.jpg

love watching the fireworks and after this we went to the Dessert Buffet
USAOct081028.jpg
USAOct081029.jpg

Boys spent the evening in the clubs

Tonights towel animal was
USAOct081030.jpg

Day 15 Key west

Up bright and early this morning as we are heading back to the USA we have to do Customs
Aidan is not too happy having to get up early
all the late nights are starting to catch up with him
USAOct081037.jpg

Once we get the all clear
Aidan heads back to bed and decides to spend the day onboard
warned him that we were off ship for the day , he did try later to get off but as we weren't there to sign him off he wasn't aloud , but if we had knewn we could have signed something to aloud him to get off himself
He had a quite enough day as most of his friends went a shore , the day on Cozumel most stayed onboard
we go for a quick breakfast before we head ashore and meet up with Belle on the way seeing there is no one in line Micheal says a quick Hello
USAOct081043.jpg

They are starting to do up the ship for Halloween too
USAOct081045.jpg

This is our first time at Key west and I'm delighted to be here
we decided to do the tram tour around the Island
so after meeting up at the promenade Lounge we were taken off the ship were the tram was waiting for us
took a while for everyone to fine a seat they were happy with
USAOct081075.jpg

This was an hour tour around the Island which was really good but the only thing was it was an non stop tour
learnth later that we could have done a stop tour if we booked ourselves which would have been nicer
still it was really good we had a great tourguide that seems to know everyone as he kept chatting to people we pasted
felt a bit like been home
47b8cf28b3127cce98548b3948220000004.jpg

47b8cf28b3127cce98548b38c9130000004.jpg

USAOct081059.jpg

USAOct081065.jpg

USAOct081063.jpg

After the tour Micheal wanted to go into the Aquarium so DH took him in and I just had a walk around the shops . The people here are so freindly and layed back
USAOct081074.jpg
USAOct081077.jpg
USAOct081082.jpg

I love these pink Taxis
USAOct081083.jpg

We headed to Sloppy Joes for lunch
USAOct081089.jpg

USAOct081087.jpg

USAOct081090.jpg
USAOct081091.jpg
USAOct081092.jpg

USAOct081094.jpg

After this we headed back onboard
We had a lovely day on Key West and it will be a place we will be visiting again some time

USAOct081099.jpg

Bye Bye Key West
USAOct081119.jpg

Day 15 Halloween

back on board
DH went to the gym and me and Micheal went on the DCL trick and treating
all I can say is that it was the longest que of our whole holiday
Disney really needs to do something better then this onboard
USAOct081096.jpg

We spotted Aidan as well
USAOct081110.jpg

so after walking around the whole ship to get a handful of candy
DS didn't want to stay for the party so we got a quick bit to eat and then he headed to his club and I got my book and spent a few hours along with DH at the adult pool
Tonights show was Disneys Dreams which was really good and after this we went to see the Ron Peason Cabaret in Rock'n Bar D
he is such a funny man
Tonight is also the Captains Gala so they is a real mixuter of people about the ship
we didn't get dressed up , The boys decided not too , so less packing for me
magic4.jpg

USAOct081124.jpg
USAOct081129.jpg

we were dinning tonight in Parrots cay
magic2.jpg

USAOct081141.jpg

USAOct081128.jpg

USAOct081130.jpg

asusal the boys headed to they clubs
we watched the adults Halloween costume contest
there was some really good costume and then went to the Adult show of Ron Peason Cabaret in Rock'n Bar D and stayed there until it was time to pick Micheal up from his club
Our nightly walk around the ship before bed
USAOct081143.jpg

USAOct081146.jpg

We even meet up with Aidan and some of his friends
USAOct081145.jpg

Our Towel animal tonight was
USAOct081158.jpg

think this one is my favourite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter