** I'm not waiting in no lines Day 15 KeyWest **page 7**Lots of photos

Hi Jackie Just cought up with your trip report. Can't wait for the next instalment. DW will be impressed you got some scrapbooking stuff.;)

HI Jackie :hug:

Thank you so much for cheering me up on this dreary Sunday morning! Your updates have just brought it all back to me - Key West, Pirate night, Halloween on the Magic, and how wonderful it all was!:cloud9: :cloud9:

Love your snow pics too - where you live looks really pretty. We managed to escape the snow this time.

Just catching up and it looks like you're having a fun time on the cruise, I love your towel animals and your trip sounded fun :goodvibes

Lovely report and photos, looking forward to the rest.:goodvibes

Ok,how on earth have i missed this :confused3 ?.
Fantastic trippe Jackie,your photo's are lovely,especially the ones of you all looking so chic+smart on the cruise :thumbsup2 .x.

Hi Jackie

Just read your trip report from the start and it's been great reading, you all looked you had a brilliant time.

Thanks
Tina

Tuesday 21st Day 6

USAOct08187.jpg

DS got to finish his mask today
spend a good few hours walking around not many street artist out through

I love this picture! What a beautiful family you have.

Dear Jackie,
I just picked up your report (and caught up) after starting the read a few months back. It's a big job writing a trip report, isn't it? You've done an excellent job of writing and illustrating your family's wonderful trip. Thank you for sharing your stories.

Jackie :wave: don't know how I lost you & didn't get the last few updates read but I have now.
What kinds of costumes did you see this year? Any Mary & Bert's????
Loved Key West with you guys.....that's someplace I have always wanted to go.
Hope all is well with you.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter