I'm new!

Tinkershell

..so we got half-pepperoni and half-pumpkin..
I am addicted to Disboards! This is only my second time at trying to post a thread - I don't think the first one worked. Hopefully I've got it figured out now. Hi to everyone!

hey this is pretty cool - I actually have replies to my post! I didn't think I would get any. Thanks for all of the "Welcomes" to disboards! This is so fun to be able to come here and talk with other Disney lovers! We are going to Disney World on Oct. 3 and can't wait. When is everyone else going?
One more question - how do you put those cute little "smilies" on your posts?

Welcome, I fairly new (and addicted) too :rotfl: . These boards have been a tremendous help in planning our trip. I didn't know about making ADR's, nor had I even been to any of the on-site TS restaurants. I made all our ADR's based upon recommendations and by looking at the menu's on allears. Have fun looking at all the things the Dis has to offer, its a great resource and there are wonderful folks here :disrocks:

FionaLovesShrek said:
Welcome, I fairly new (and addicted) too :rotfl: . These boards have been a tremendous help in planning our trip. I didn't know about making ADR's, nor had I even been to any of the on-site TS restaurants. I made all our ADR's based upon recommendations and by looking at the menu's on allears. Have fun looking at all the things the Dis has to offer, its a great resource and there are wonderful folks here :disrocks:

Thanks for the welcome! Which restaurants did you make your ADR's at? Is an ADR the same as a PS?(Priority Seating). We have PS at:Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch), Tony's Town Square (lunch) and Le Cellier in Epcot.
I haven't tried going to allears to see menus yet. Thanks for the info! :cheer2:

Tinkershell said:
Thanks for the welcome! Which restaurants did you make your ADR's at? Is an ADR the same as a PS?(Priority Seating). We have PS at:Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch), Tony's Town Square (lunch) and Le Cellier in Epcot.
I haven't tried going to allears to see menus yet. Thanks for the info! :cheer2:

Allears is a GREAT resource! We have AR's (Yes, same as PS) at Whispering Canyon, Liberty Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace (Breakfast), Cinderella's Royal Table (Dinner), Ohanas and San Angel Inn. Seems like I'm missing one but can't think which :rolleyes:

Tinkershell said:
I am addicted to Disboards! This is only my second time at trying to post a thread - I don't think the first one worked. Hopefully I've got it figured out now. Hi to everyone!
welcome. im new here too.
Hi!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter