Im new! But slightly terrified

PuppyJonathan

DIS Veteran
Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a very huge Disney fan! I wasn't planning on getting an account here, since I enjoyed reading the boards, but didn't feel anything missed not being a part of it. I actually joined because one of the conversations here got so heated that I just had to jump in. Stupid me, however decided to call out someone on my first post. This is only my fourth post but I feel like I've dug myself in an already big hole. The guy (out of respect I'm not going to mention his name) welcomed me, but because of this situation I don't know what to do. If someone can help me out with this that would be nice. The one thing I am looking forward to posting about is the parks! The other forums I'm a member of I talk about the movies, but no parks, and the one where I can talk about the parks, the conversation comes and goes. Well my name is Jonathan, and I don't know what to do because the atmosphere here seems different and I've already dug a hole for myself. Ok, looking forward to talking to you guys!

Sorry you had less than welcoming experience. Hopefully this can just be put in the past as threads tend to move on pretty quick. If you are truly concerned then you might want to just reregister with a new username, make no mention of the previous posts and you can start over-- just stay away from the heated threads for now! :)

I would also recommend that you read our site guidelines: http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm/

Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance with this.

Welcome to The DIS Boards! :welcome: I have been a member of these boards for many years. Yes - sometimes the discussion gets heated. BUT .....
BY FAR ........ most people are very nice and really, really helpful!
We are sort of like a family on here ...... and sometimes even the best of families might sometimes argue. So you have to take all that crap with a grain of salt .... so to speak.

It is a wonderful place on these boards !!!! :dance3:

Thanks! I'll take your advice and just put that in the past and start new with everyone here, except you two because I'll count this as the beginning ;)
I enjoyed reading these forums and everyone seemed polite, so I'll make sure to have fun!

:disrocks: Welcome to the Dis Board. If you are planning to go to the World and have already decided what time of year. Go to the Sub thread "Doing the Happy Dance" and find the month you are going to visit and get to know the group.

IMO - the people on Dis are really neat group of Disney Maniac. :lmao: I have enjoyed the Dis Board.

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards jonathan :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter