I'm missing out on the best part of the stay-at-home order.

Have you ever closed an amazing and lucrative dream consulting contract, while sipping coffee with no pants on?
(I bet it is as amazing as it sounds!)

No, but I once renegotiated a job offer while sitting on the beach at the Polynesian! Still stands out as surreal.

No, but I once renegotiated a job offer while sitting on the beach at the Polynesian! Still stands out as surreal.
I did the same thing (well, negotiated a job offer from back home in the UK that was made while I was vacationing in a villa down on Eagle Pointe back in November 2016). Talking contract terms with the agency while sitting in my shorts by the pool did feel rather... odd. But it worked as I’m still happily with the same company they placed me with... 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter