Delete Thread

Ah I love that tank. There's a gray one on the app now that I like too, but idk if I would like the neckline on me. I can't wait til we get a place where I won't feel bad about getting souvenir cups. I need some jugs ;) And the popcorn bucket makes me laugh. I'm just imagining trying to fit one in our luggage :rotfl:

Your trip is so close... wait... I should probably wrap up the stuff for our trip instead of reading TRs :rotfl2:

As you can see we still had our Night Blossom drinks...
Dang it! This was something I'd wanted to try but never did end up getting :sad2:

We both LOVED the ride! :lovestruc
I was actually surprised by how much I loved it, too. I didn't expect to not like it, but it just FAR exceeded my expectations!!!

What really helped is how real it all looked and felt.
Yes, it really did feel so real!

We actually saw Scott and Emily from OhYeahDisney
Awesome! Were they as nice and fun as they seem on their vlogs?

So I got in Disney trouble one last time...
Uh oh... you just can't seem to stay out of Disney trouble, can you? :laughing:

But she went above and beyond which was really amazing. So thank you Laura at AKL!
How nice!!! I love it when CMs go out of their way to add some unexpected pixie dust :wizard:

Soon we were sadly on the way home after an amazing trip.
Ugh. Why is it that trips are over so fast?!

Isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you say my collections complete? :rotfl:
:rotfl:

Well it probably should be after this, but definitely isn't. :laughing:
:rotfl:

8. RIP Great Movie Ride :sad:
I am still just so heartbroken over this :sad1:

Also we hit 50 subscribers!!! :cheer2:
Yay!!! Congrats! I'm sure you'll hit your next milestone in no time - I'm loving your vlogs!

...because we're going back to Disney in 15 days :cheer2:
WOOHOO!!!

09pFqiLl.jpg
This picture is amazing! :thumbsup2

I missed your wrap up of this TR!

but after the ride (we put the now empty cups in the bin with our bag while we rode) a CM commented we weren't supposed to have those when we got to the ride. Oops being a Disney rebel again...:angel:

Wow, you're such a Disney menace!

It made me wonder if I should be avoiding so many simulators because I didn't feel sick while riding it. I do think a lot of the time I psych myself out and thinking I'm going to feel sick might cause it on other rides, but I wasn't nervous to ride this one. With that said some of the parts where the banshee dove I did close my eyes for and I wouldn't ride this multiple times in a row. What really helped is how real it all looked and felt. You could even smell Pandora! The little drops of water that came at you every so often helped too. They definitely did an awesome job, and this is the next level of rides.

I'm so glad you loved the ride and it didn't make you sick!! I've heard from others who usually get sick on motion simulators that this one didn't bother them much because of how well integrated the video and motion are, so it's less of a disconnect in your brain - it feels like you're really moving! I did, however, get sick on this ride...so I won't be riding again. But most people do great.

So I got in Disney trouble one last time...

d5f56Z2.jpg

Naturally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter