I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

So excited for your trip report (especially since you stayed at BCV!) I've read all of your trip reports so far and I'm almost to the end of your DL report!

I'm here!! I've been busy with work, so I haven't been commenting much, but I read (and LOVED!) your DL TR! Can't wait to hear all about this one :)

I followed you over from your DL TR. :wave2:

I hope you get to trade lots of vinyls!

I also have that duck tales tshirt Matt is wearing, duck tales woohoo

Checking in here! Woo hoo! I am going to re-live my BCV stay from last fall through you guys. I miss it :-( (Womp womp?)

hi! I'm here!! I commented a little on your DLR trip report and plan to be following along on this one!!! We are looking for our next trip to WDW to be septemberish 2014, and I haven't ever done a very planned out one...I'm kinda like you and caught the bug from my BF, who LOVES WDW but has only been like 3x (didn't start going until high school). We went last summer with his mom and niece and nephew, and didn't plan much, so I am looking forward to seeing how you guys do things in the world!! I also just followed you on twitter..same username as here:)

We're here too, looking forward to another great WDW trip report. After "Norway Noway" it has some big shoes to fill. :)

Yayayayay!!! I'm here!!!! :cool1:

-Ok, I have to go back and add some comments here, because I was SO quick to reply! BUT-I'm SO nervous about meeting face characters too, I've never met one, and I'm FINALLY going to try to get over that fear in 5 days! :rotfl: And Brandon took a similar picture with that Bob Newhart statue! :rotfl2:

Carry on. Can't wait to read this TR!

Hey heyyy! Glad you're here of course.

Don't be nervous, it's not as awkward as you imagine it to be! They're usually pretty good about making small talk, hahaha.

That awesome that Brandon took a similar photo! Hahaha, we always stop for photos in that area!

Can't wait! Love BC :goodvibes

Awesome, I'm super excited, too! And obviously my love for BC is neverending. :goodvibes

I'm here :wave:

So what's your favorite game that you have in your collection? My husband and I have been building ours up. For Christmas this year, we got each other games instead of real presents (he got me Dixit and I got him Gloom.)

Awesome, glad you're here!! :)

Man, that is tough. I'm a HUGE fan of Ticket to Ride, like huuuuge fan of it. We have every version that exists. I've played Dixit before, that one is fun! If we're talking old school games, Clue is my favorite!

PRESENT! And not at the tail end this time :lmao:

Haha, I'm glad you're here, and even better, at the beginning!

I'm here!!@ cant wait to hear all about it!!!

Woowoo! I can't wait to share it. Glad you're here!

Yayy I'm in!

:banana: Glad to have you!

:cool1:Wooo Hooo!!:cool1: You started! I'm here and ready to read all about it!

Yes I have! Now I need to, ya know, start writing the darn thing, hahaha.

Yay! Looking forward to hearing all of it! :banana:

YAY! I'm so excited to share this trip, it's a goodie!

I'm here! :rolleyes1

WELL HELLO THERE STRANGE MAN READING MY TRIP REPORT... Harumph.

I'M HERE YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I loved your TR last year so much, so I cannot wait to read this one too!!! :woohoo:

YAYAYAY! Obviously super excited you're here, and I am so excited about this TR I might just explode. AH! YES!

I am here too! Waiting for the amazing dancing Matt video popcorn::!

HAHAHA OMG you are in for such a treat with the dancing that goes down. I can't even wait to start making that video!

I'm here!! Can't wait to read all about your trip!!

(Feel free to check out my TR in progress too! :goodvibes )

I'll be back soon!:thumbsup2

Awesome, glad you've joined! And I'm glad I'm all caught up on yours!

Yes. Yes. Yes. YES. YESSSSS!

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Awesome, glad you're here!! :)

Man, that is tough. I'm a HUGE fan of Ticket to Ride, like huuuuge fan of it. We have every version that exists. I've played Dixit before, that one is fun! If we're talking old school games, Clue is my favorite!

I love Ticket to Ride! Geoff refuses to play with me because I play on my iPad all the time and therefore beat him every time.

Here!!! And excited!! :cool1::wizard::cool1:

YAYAY! I'm so excited you're here!

So glad you're here!!

I'm here!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!! :goodvibes

YAAAYYYY! I am so excited about our adventures because this trip was a fun one!

I'm here, I'm here! And I'm so excited!!!!

Ya know, it is pretty awesome that you're so excited because IT MAKES ME EXCITED!

Whoooohoooo! So fun that we are both doing TR's at the same time and went so close to the same time! Can't wait!

BTW, it took me a bit to find this. The link on your DL TR is fine and takes you here, but the link in your siggie actually just takes you back to the DL TR and not this one!

I know, it's fabulous! And thank you for catching that! I accidentally linked to my DL TR and now fixed it so it looks to here! The code that goes into that signature is such a mess, but I solved it! :idea:

So excited for your trip report (especially since you stayed at BCV!) I've read all of your trip reports so far and I'm almost to the end of your DL report!

Thank you! I'm so excited about this, too! We LOVE BCV! And that's so awesome you've read all of my TRs. I really appreciate it, since it's always nice to know people do read these things! :goodvibes

I'm here!! I've been busy with work, so I haven't been commenting much, but I read (and LOVED!) your DL TR! Can't wait to hear all about this one :)

YAY! OMG, so have I, so don't even sweat it. I'm just glad you have been reading along and enjoyed it all!!

I followed you over from your DL TR. :wave2:

I hope you get to trade lots of vinyls!

I also have that duck tales tshirt Matt is wearing, duck tales woohoo

YAY! I'm so happy you came over here! There was a lot of Vinylmation trading which I will most definitely post about!

Haha, do you get a lot of compliments on the Duck Tales shirt? Matt gets stopped ALL the time! It's too funny.

Checking in here! Woo hoo! I am going to re-live my BCV stay from last fall through you guys. I miss it :-( (Womp womp?)

YAYAY! Glad you are here. BCV is just so lovely, glad to hear you loved it enough to miss it! And yes, wompwomp indeed, because I miss it right now, too!

hi! I'm here!! I commented a little on your DLR trip report and plan to be following along on this one!!! We are looking for our next trip to WDW to be septemberish 2014, and I haven't ever done a very planned out one...I'm kinda like you and caught the bug from my BF, who LOVES WDW but has only been like 3x (didn't start going until high school). We went last summer with his mom and niece and nephew, and didn't plan much, so I am looking forward to seeing how you guys do things in the world!! I also just followed you on twitter..same username as here:)

Awesome, so glad you're here! Planning is half the fun of a WDW trip, I swear! That's awesome that your boyfriend also got you into Disney! Hopefully my TR helps you plan out some awesome stuff for your 2014 trip!! And I will have to follow you back on there! :goodvibes

Totally in, duh! ;)

Haha yessss. BTW I'm STILL working my way through your TR. I'm getting there, I swear! Your son is seriously the cutest.

We're here too, looking forward to another great WDW trip report. After "Norway Noway" it has some big shoes to fill. :)

Awesome, so happy you're on board and you're excited! Haha, and thank you! I really think this TR will be even better than my last WDW one! :yay:

I love Ticket to Ride! Geoff refuses to play with me because I play on my iPad all the time and therefore beat him every time.

Hahaha that's so funny. Matt for awhile wouldn't play with me because of the same issue, but he's now beat me a few times, so it's not so bad! We just tried out Africa last weekend; definitely fun with a different mechanic!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I'm excited for this!!!!!!

AH I am happy you are here... AND YOU'RE EXCITED?! Double bonus! :yay:

WOoohooo. I'm here!! Saw your post on the Jan FB page :) -Amanda

I made it over here after your DL trip report ended...wompwomp. ;)

Looking forward to reading about your fabulous trip to WDW!!

I'm here !! Can't wait to read along !! Too bad we didn't get to meet :(

So glad you're here! And I know, I was thinking of you but that morning at HS ended up turning into something else, which I will get to in my TR in a bit. (Foreshadowing, I know, dundundun)..

Cool! Can't wait to hear more!:thumbsup2

YAY glad you made it over here! :goodvibes

WOoohooo. I'm here!! Saw your post on the Jan FB page :) -Amanda

YAAAAYYY! Super happy you're here, obviously. ;)

I am here from the January fb page! Excited to read all about your trip!

Awesome! So glad you're along for the ride!

woohoo - checking in before I miss too much!

Haha glad you decided to check in before I get going.. Though I imagine that this TR won't go as fast as my DL one did towards the end. I was just churning updates to get that thing done! :rotfl:

I made it over here after your DL trip report ended...wompwomp. ;)

Looking forward to reading about your fabulous trip to WDW!!

Hahaha love the use of wompwomp! It's sad it's over but I'm just happy I have another TR to write!!

I can't wait to write this TR, I'm seriously beyond excited.

Hi! I was following your DL TR and came over here. I've been to DL a bunch of times, but never WDW. One of these days. For now, I'll visit through your TR. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!