I'm In The 40's! How Many More Days Before You Get There?(Read my confession on Pg 2)

70 days. :cool1: I had the countdown started from 355!

Although I'm jealous of all you single digit people! :flower:

Nine days, people!!!
Nine days left!
At this time in nine days, we will be on the plane, half way to the land of dole whips and turkey legs!
Wilderness Lodge for us, the Poly for DSister and her family, Eight days of fun for all!
We are connecting from Albany New York and San Diego, and CAN NOT WAIT to see each other! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc

When I first started this thread I was at 49 days. Now I can't believe I'm only 10 days away from our wonderful vacation. The anticipation is driving me crazy. Hope everyone has magical trips. :flower:

19 days :) Can't wait until the 4th in the World....... Fireworks will be incredible. Hoping the Parks don't reach capacity before we touch down :earseek:

Thanks to MousePal, etc I have quick access to the number of days left 'till we reach WDW....

Unfortunately, it's Still 6 months away! Safe travels and lots of magic to those of you going sooner (which, very likely, is nearly everyone reading this thread!) :)

101 looonnng days left until DH and I stay at CSR!

Guess I should say 94 days now until DH and I stay at POR. Changed our reservations to a different resort. :teeth: To all those leaving soon.....hope you all have MAGICAL vacations! :wizard:

"the :sunny: will come out tomorrow" and we'll be there to see it at WDW!!! After a year of waiting and planning 9and much reading and learning from this site) we will be at WDW tomorrow. And all I can say is thatnks for all the help we've gotten from this board, and look for our report in a few weeks. Food pics, and more....WL here we come !!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earseek:
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

Jasminetigger said:
I have a confession to make. I lurked around these boards for quite some time before I registered. The lingo was kind of foreign to me. Some of it still is, but I am learning. My confession is about the threads about single and double digit dancin'. O.K., prepare to laugh! When I would see a thread about single digit dancin', I thought, "Someone is going to WDW by themselves." I saw a lot of these threads and I thought, "Wow, I didn't realize so many people went to WDW by themselves." When I saw the threads about double digit dancin', I thought, "AWWW, how nice, they must have just got married, or they have a new boyfriend or girlfriend, and are going to WDW together." SIlly me! I know what they mean now. Right now I am doing the double digit dance and soon I will be doing the single digit dance. At least the DH is glad to know that when I say I am going to be doing the single digit dance soon, he will still be going with me to WDW. :flower:

That is funny!!!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter