I'm good about ____, but bad about ____. - New theme, 5/8

I'm good about having high efficiency appliances, low-flow toilets, an energy-efficient home to heat/cool and a compact vehicle with great gas mileage. I'm bad at recycling and limiting garbage, although I'm great at ranting at the ridiculous over-packaging of practically everything these days. :furious:

I'm good about recycling and trying not to be wasteful. I am not good about driving places that it would be inconvenient to walk to, but I probably *could* do it... and using drinking straws. (I have a friend whose daughter has made it her personal mission to rid the world of drinking straws, but I like my straws!)

I am good about minimzing driving and energy/water usage at home. I am bad about taking cruisese and flights both of which leave far too much of a carbon footprint.

(great thread idea BTW)

I am good about recycling, turning off lights, and reusing bags but bad about water usage (love long, hot showers!), straws, and paper towels.

I’m good about recycling, and getting better about reusable bags, but bad about conserving energy and water. I like to have lots of lights on (especially at this time of year) and i like long showers and hot baths.

Today's theme: saving the planet.

I'm good about recycling and clean energy (solar panels), but bad about long, hot showers and paper towels (in the kitchen - not for the showers :teeth:).
:wave2: Good Morning! Are you planning to do another one today? I like the concept you've got going here, sort of like @slo 's daily poll threads used to be - I miss those.

I'm good about using a reusable water bottle & picking up trash, & I'm bad at taking really long showers & using plastic straws & remembering to bring my reusable bags to the grocery store.

I'm good with energy saving appliance an paper towels. Not buying the cleaning wipes to use an throw away. Buying household cleaners in plastic bottle almost all of my cleaning is done with vinegar and water in reused spray bottles. We conserve gas an the environment by combining multi stops into 1 trip and not going out just to go out.

We do not recycle anything.

:wave2: Good Morning! Are you planning to do another one today? I like the concept you've got going here, sort of like @slo 's daily poll threads used to be - I miss those.

Today was busy here, so I didn't, but if people enjoy playing, we can definitely do more! (It won't be every day, but I'll try to update it tomorrow.)

Today's theme: housework.

I'm good about laundry and organizing, but bad about mopping and dusting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter