I'm from PA -Where do I find the special codes for PA that I'm reading about?

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
I keep seeing a lot of posts about people from PA getting special rate codes. Where do I find these codes and what are they for? Please let me know. I am from PA and my family of five plus two grandparents(also from PA ) and two GREAT grandparents (Florida residents) will be going in November. Thanks for any help!

try here i just got a code for VA from this site but they have lots of codes i had 2 others ready just in case they didn't have and left for the VA code. My room for May went from $110.00 at ASM to $89.00 at CBR hope this helps.
www.marywaring.com/disneyhotels.htm

I got the $89 rate at DXL for september as a pa resident using the code on mary waring's site.
I believe it may be only for september and october--any chance you can go earlier?

I was just looking around and found this i hope this will help out
ONLY for Alabama, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Ohio & Florida residents (must show proof of residency at check-in): ask for Code *** to get a standard room at Moderate resorts for $89 between 4/22/01 and 5/23/01 and between 8/9/01 and 10/3/01. Reportedly this code has also been used to get a standard room at the Yacht Club for $169, the Polynesian for $179, and the Grand Floridian for $199 (also worked for concierge level at higher rate) in mid July-early August 2001.This code was reportedly published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Thanks to Gina for the info.

Edited to remove code. Postings of specific codes are not permitted on the DIS .

[This message was edited by BethR on 04-07-01 at 11:08 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter