I'm Freaking Out! They played my voicemail!

ndmommy

Mouseketeer<br><font color="blue">Has a thing for
So I went camping with the family this weekend. We left early Friday morning and got back earlier this evening. What is the first thing I do after we get everything unpacked and put away? Why of course, I check to see if the email podcast is up. The rest of my family heads out for a bike ride, but I can't go with because there is more pressing things to do. No, not the laundry, I have to listen to the Dis Unplugged. It is so I settle in with my glass of iced tea to listen to the podcast. When oh my goodness! I hear my voice. After a "do I really sound like that moment", I start screaming and freaking out, but alas, or thankfully, no one is there to hear me. My family did humor me and listened to it when they got back. Actually dh, and dd 11 were almost as excited as I was. However, ds 8 totally didn't understand. Oh well, didn't bother me I'm on :cloud9: . Thank you for Podcast team for answering my voicemail about DCL! :yay:

Thats so cool, congratulations!

I've had no luck with the voicemail system, I left one in March when I was in Hawaii and they never played it and I tried to leave another one a couple of nights ago but the mailbox was full. :sad2:

Congratulations! I also tried to leave one the other day, and it was full as well. I just emailed my question. If it's full, they must not be needing as many voicemails as they were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter