I'm Eating My Words!!

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
After a few trips in 2021 we decided to give WDW a break for awhile. We were going to spend our time and dollars elsewhere. Well.... my sister called and has decided that we need to do an extended family trip. So I'm officially eating my words and will be starting to plan our next trip. We will not be going until December 2023 but with such a large group I'll need the time. I have to admit I'm soooo excited to be planning our next trip. Our girls are excited to spend the time with their cousins at WDW as it will be the first trip for our entire group in over 12 years!!! Let the planning begin.

After a few trips in 2021 we decided to give WDW a break for awhile. We were going to spend our time and dollars elsewhere. Well.... my sister called and has decided that we need to do an extended family trip. So I'm officially eating my words and will be starting to plan our next trip. We will not be going until December 2023 but with such a large group I'll need the time. I have to admit I'm soooo excited to be planning our next trip. Our girls are excited to spend the time with their cousins at WDW as it will be the first trip for our entire group in over 12 years!!! Let the planning begin.
Congratulations!

Two years is a long enough break, LOL.

Based on all the negativity I've read on this board, I took a longer than average trip to WDW earlier this month, planning it to be my last visit should the reports were true.

This turned out to be one of the best trips. It was so much fun, I'm contemplating to go back in, ahem, two weeks.

We've been going for years and this past Decembers trip was not the greatest. However, several factors were in play and the blame was more ours than Disney's. I will admit I was a little sad that our Disney days were coming to an end....and I'm extremely grateful that we are going again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter