I'm driving my husband (and everyone around me) crazy!! ... Apirl 23-30, 2013

I swear I needed my birth certificate to get my driver's license. So, I just assumed everyone knew where theirs was.

Yes. Hubs is the pack mule. He volunteered. He's not much of a rider. So, he can hold the bag, and possibly watch a non-riding kid or two while Hub's step-sister and I ride with riding kids. ;)

Got my filtered water bottles the other day. I get things delivered to my folks as that's where I work as well. My nephew saw them and asked what they were for. I told him for our trip. He grabbed the box and took it to his room. He said that way they'll stay safe. lol

Haven't *planned* much else. I've moved a dinner around. Let my step-mom-in-law know our plans as she is going to see the TA this week about her and dad-in-law's ADRs and such.

My excitement this week was installing a new radio in my Pathfinder. My brother said he'd do it, but the last cable didn't come until after he left the shop. So, I figured what the heck!

i-9NBFkCp-XL.jpg

The only issue was the antenna adapter. Apparently when it says whatever year and up, it doesn't really mean up to your year. So, until I get the correct one in, I have no FM radio, which is fine. I can hook up my iPhone now. That was my ultimate goal. So, THANK YOU HUBBY for buying me the new radio for Valentine's Day! Apparently he does listen. ;)

Had another newborn/baby session on Saturday and my best friend's baby shower on Sunday that it seems like I'd been planning forever. Pictures sometime later this week.

I swear I needed my birth certificate to get my driver's license. So, I just assumed everyone knew where theirs was.

Yes. Hubs is the pack mule. He volunteered. He's not much of a rider. So, he can hold the bag, and possibly watch a non-riding kid or two while Hub's step-sister and I ride with riding kids. ;)

Got my filtered water bottles the other day. I get things delivered to my folks as that's where I work as well. My nephew saw them and asked what they were for. I told him for our trip. He grabbed the box and took it to his room. He said that way they'll stay safe. lol

Haven't *planned* much else. I've moved a dinner around. Let my step-mom-in-law know our plans as she is going to see the TA this week about her and dad-in-law's ADRs and such.

My excitement this week was installing a new radio in my Pathfinder. My brother said he'd do it, but the last cable didn't come until after he left the shop. So, I figured what the heck!

i-9NBFkCp-XL.jpg

The only issue was the antenna adapter. Apparently when it says whatever year and up, it doesn't really mean up to your year. So, until I get the correct one in, I have no FM radio, which is fine. I can hook up my iPhone now. That was my ultimate goal. So, THANK YOU HUBBY for buying me the new radio for Valentine's Day! Apparently he does listen. ;)

Had another newborn/baby session on Saturday and my best friend's baby shower on Sunday that it seems like I'd been planning forever. Pictures sometime later this week.

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I needed mine too, but I expect one of DH's parents took him and took care of all the official documentation. He's not exactly detail oriented.

I really should start the shopping for our trip....

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I needed mine too, but I expect one of DH's parents took him and took care of all the official documentation. He's not exactly detail oriented.

I really should start the shopping for our trip....
I just finished up with my friend's shower, so now I too can start shopping for the trip! lol

On another note ... I just booked the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party for Friday, April 26, 2013, for the Hubs, myself, and my nephew. I've never done it. I'm so excited! Hubs hates standing there in the crowded street watching the fireworks. So, maybe this will help give him a Disney boost. ;)

Look at this sweet little one. I photographed her parent's wedding three years ago. Time flies as it seems like just yesterday. Anyhow, she is so sweet, I have to share.

i-89XjpVp-XL.jpg

Here are pictures from my best friend's baby shower on Sunday. She and her hubs have been trying for about 8 years. They'd gone through so many tests and crazy things. Decided it just wasn't their lot in life to be parents. Then BAM, as they always seem to say, it happened! She's due in April. I am so anxious to meet the little guy.

Anyhow, a HUGE thank you to Pinterest for helping this nonbaby haver plan a baby shower. lol

i-pwBLDJ6-X2.jpg

Babies and baby showers! So exciting! Looks like you did a great job planning the shower. Isn't Pinterest great!:thumbsup2

Still trying to get past the fact that you installed your own radio.... You are a braver girl than I am! :goodvibes

Babies and baby showers! So exciting! Looks like you did a great job planning the shower. Isn't Pinterest great!:thumbsup2

Still trying to get past the fact that you installed your own radio.... You are a braver girl than I am! :goodvibes
Pinterest is the devil! I have found so much fun stuff there, but have lost days of my life as well. lol

My husband requested that if I ever chose to do that to my radio again, he'd rather I not send him pictures. My Dad was nearby and my brother doesn't live far and was *on call.* So, I had backup plans in place. ;)

Mom just told me she won a trip to Disney, 4 days, 3 nights, with tickets. How you ask? Hubs and I took her with us to an Outdoor Sports & Travel show a couple weekends ago. She and I filled out to win, she got it, along with a stay in Daytona, a cruise, and another trip. She'll get the paperwork in the mail probably sometime next week. We're sure it'll be one of those deals where she'll have to go to a timeshare meeting or whatever, but who cares? lol

On a planning note ... Sat down with all my reservations, the calendar, and the Disney website last evening. I put everything into my phone, times , confirmation numbers, etc. It was actually all/most already there, just had to change tentative to confirmation numbers and some times were off a bit. It had last been updated in October. I can't believe it's been that long ago that I started planning. Time flies when you're having fun ... Or when you don't know what you're doing.

Daily plans in the next posts ...

**Please note plans are subject to change on a whim.**

;)

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

11:00a Flight to Orlando
2:00p'ish Check into POP
6:55p 'Ohana
9:00p Electrical Water Pageant Parade from the beach at the Poly
10:00p Wishes from the beach at the Poly

Picture from the last trip to the Poly in September 2010. Me and the Hub's One year anniversary:
Photo0011-XL.jpg

Corny. I know. I still can't believe I got him to do it without a fight. :hyper:

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

9:15a Chef Mickey's
11:00a'ish - ? Animal Kingdom
3:45p Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
9:00p Wishes from the TTC
(I'll be setting up my tripod to try and get a picture or two like this ...
5890767374_8fffca0c31_m.jpg

Photo courtesy of this thread ... Is there a good place to watch MK Wishes outside the MK park entrance?)

Would LOVE to accomplish at least these things (in no specific order) ...
It's Tough to be a Bug
Discovery Island Trails
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
Maharajah Jungle Trek
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

September 2010
Photo0169-XL.jpg

Thursday, April 25, 2013
12:00p'ish -? Epcot
6:55p Akershus
9:00p Illuminations

Spaceship Earth
Turtle Talk with Crush
Soarin'
Captain EO
Mission: Space
Hubs would like time to just casually check out the countries, Something he actually ENJOYS at Disney. :thumbsup2

September 2010
Photo0187-XL.jpg

Friday, April 26, 2013
12:00p'ish - ? Magic Kingdom
1:20p Crystal Palace
3:00p Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
9:00p Main Street Electrical Parade
9:30p'ish Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
10:00p Wishes

Walt Disney World Railroad
Swiss Family Treehouse
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tom Sawyer Island
Haunted Mansion
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Under the Sea
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephants
Space Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Monters, Inc., Laugh Floor

This can be spread out over off time on other days as well. ;)

September 2010
Photo0119-XL.jpg

Can't say I was real happy about the crane, but I think they were getting the castle ready with Christmas lights already?

Anyhow, saw it was gone later in the day ...
Photo0136-XL.jpg

Also, one of my nephew and I. He was 2 then. He'll be 4 this trip.
Photo0139-XL.jpg

Saturday, April 27, 2013
8:30a Rope drop at Magic Kingdom
2:00p'ish Downtown Disney
4:15p House of Blues
6:00p La Nouba

Hubs is hoping to rent a little 2 person boat for him and my nephew. After, my step-sister-in-law is taking my nephew with her crew. The Hubs and I are eating with his Dad and Step-Mom then treating them to La Nouba as a *Thank You* of sorts for the trip.

I would like to check out the Lego Imagination Center, as well as the two staples for every Downtown Disney trip, Disney's Days of Christmas and the World of Disney. Naturally.

Sunday, April 28, 2013
12:00p'ish - ? Hollywood Studios
3:50p - Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! Dinner
8:30p - Fantasmic

Star Tours
Muppet Vision 3D
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
Toy Story Midway Mania!
Disney Junior -Live on Stage!
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

September 2010
Photo0095-XL.jpg

Plans are looking great!

Checking out the countries in WS is one of my husband's favorite things to do as well. We spend a significant amount of time exploring! :)

oooh....La Nouba! I've heard such great things! :thumbsup2

Monday, April 29, 2013
4:15p Be Our Guest
10:00p Wishes from Main Street. *sigh*

This day will be the day to catch things I may have missed, and *possibly* family photo day. Hubs and I were going to do a photo session again. However, with the price increase, I'm not sure I want to. I will probably take each family group around POP for about 20 minutes each (approximately 1 1/2 hours total) and do their pictures, and give them to my Dad-in-law and Step-mom-in-law in a nice matted frame as a gift after the trip. We'll see how the time works out though.

Also, many of these things, other than dinners, I may be by myself or just with parts of the group. I gave the Hubs permission to drift off whenever he so chooses. He said he and Logan may do a couple things off on their own. Whatever makes him enjoy the trip. lol

Plans are looking great!

Checking out the countries in WS is one of my husband's favorite things to do as well. We spend a significant amount of time exploring! :)

oooh....La Nouba! I've heard such great things! :thumbsup2
My brother and two of his kids went in February 2011 and loved it. Hubs' Dad has mentioned wanting to see a Cirque du Soleil event. So, we figure it's the perfect time.

Oddly enough...my husband isn't really a fan of the World Showcase. I always want to plan on lots of wandering time, but he'd rather spend the time elsewhere. Ah well...can't win em all.

Oddly enough...my husband isn't really a fan of the World Showcase. I always want to plan on lots of wandering time, but he'd rather spend the time elsewhere. Ah well...can't win em all.
I think the Hubs likes it as when we were there last it wasn't crowded, same as when he was a teen. He's not a much of a people person, which is odd as he's the first one to strike up a conversation with a stranger. He just gets cranky when he feels like he's being herded like cattle. lol

I think the Hubs likes it as when we were there last it wasn't crowded, same as when he was a teen. He's not a much of a people person, which is odd as he's the first one to strike up a conversation with a stranger. He just gets cranky when he feels like he's being herded like cattle. lol

Our last time was during Food & Wine and it was awful. I don't like the World Showcase when it's crowded either. DH is more of a thrill seeker, so there's not a lot of excitement there for him. I'm more about ambiance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter