• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm confused about how to go to Galaxy's Edge

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I apologize if this has been answered multiple time , I searched and was still confused. I know you need to make a park reservation for Hollywood Studios to even get into the park but do you have to make a separate reservation to go to Galaxy's Edge?? I have seen posts where people have times like 12-4 etc. How do you make a reservation for Galaxy's Edge?? Thanks for the help !

Yes, you need a park reservation for Hollywood Studios to even get into the park.
No, you don't have to make a separate reservation to go to Galaxy's Edge

You do not need a reservation for Galaxy's Edge, which is the name for the Star Wars area of the park. You DO need a "reservation" aka boarding pass to ride the Rise of the Resistance, one of the 4ides in Galaxys edge.

Thanks it was confusing when I saw posts saying they had GE reservations for 12-4
That must have been when it first opened. They had that fir a couple of days but that was all.
Exactly, during the first several days of operation, you needed a separate reservation to get into Galaxy's Edge. But this hasn't been the case since 2019. It was no longer there by the first time we went in mid December 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter