Im confused about booking windows

dzd

Supreme Leader
So I was looking at the FAQ on the Disney Website for the new ADR guidlines and It said you could make an ADR at 6a, 60 days from the first day of your reservation for up to 10 days? Can some one clarify that?

To be clear I have a split stay so im doing one night in POP then 3 at WCL and 5 at AKL. so when can I book what?

Specifically I really want an after-hours ADR at Oga's. what's my best chance for this?

If you have a split stay you will have 2 adr booking windows coinciding w each stay. Your stays are not linked for adr purposes.

I read the FAQ as well and it states that you should be able to start making reservations 60 days out from the date of your resort reservations plus 10 days. We check in 11/21 but the dining reservations will not let me select past 11/20. I am logged into MDE on the site so it should register that I have reservations booked. I didn't count exactly but I guess today is maybe a day early. I will try again tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter