I'm Community Bored

The daughter of the preacher at Hooten Holler First Baptist went off to college in St. Louis, and her boyfriend is - *gasp* - I dare not even say it. Suffice to say he looks nothing like anyone who attends Hooten Holler First Baptist.

A long-time friend of mine and and graduate of the University of Michigan was just terminated from his job and his license to practice medicine was revoked.

When I talked with him he explained that the issue was violating the patient/doctor relationship. Apparently there were "inappropriate" incidents with several of his patients.

He was audibly upset when we talked on the phone while he was clearing all his maize and blue out of his office.

Such a waste. A fine gentleman and a darn good veterinarian.

P.S. If you don't follow college athletics, this may not make sense to you...

No way, get the BEST stuff. You're not gonna be around to pay off the credit card.:scratchin

And I might just write a check anyway because like I said on another thread my checks are free!!! Guess it won't matter after tomorrow anyway........:rolleyes1

Rumor has it that Superme80 has no backbone. According to the latest gossip, she got suckered into handing out fliers for that musical she is in. Such a sad waste of a Saturday....

:lmao:

I read a headline about the world ending this weekend (as mentioned above). I'm in the group that says eat, drink & be merry until then! (And if we don't have to worry about that damn bill, then buy the REALLY good stuff!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!